Squatters New Look

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I thought they already announced they were going to do an updated Powder Blue jersey?

I'm assuming they're trying to jump on the Rams hate and try to get fans that way?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Looks good to me. Doesn't look like a morning news logo.
Hard to fuck up lightening bolts. Then again i thought it was hard to fuck up horns.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought they already announced they were going to do an updated Powder Blue jersey?

I'm assuming they're trying to jump on the Rams hate and try to get fans that way?
From the video and the statement made about the uniform change I'm guessing that it'll be a cleaner/sleeker slightly aqua colored change to their old ones.

AlphaRam

Rookie
Nice reveal, they didn't hype it up with this "four year process" designed by "professionals" and show us the same logo that was on the hat that everyone blasted.

Also really confident on their part to drop it the day after we did. Seems like it's being well received. You don't have to reinvent the wheel!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice reveal, they didn't hype it up with this "four year process" designed by "professionals" and show us the same logo that was on the hat that everyone blasted.

Also really confident on their part to drop it the day after we did. Seems like it's being well received. You don't have to reinvent the wheel!
Yep. The logo isn't great but it's not a fuckin train wreck so they're good.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, they are playing off the Rams hate...perfectly. Man what has happened to the Rams since that SB??? They can't get out of their own way.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
680d835474a2a4371d2bb04a5074719f.png
These were cool.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Font, arc, no outline, color. The "A" reminds me of their failed logo attempt.

Shows how little we pay attention to other logos. I didn't think it was different as well.

It highlights how bad the rams LA logo is as people are talking so much about it. There are threads everywhere about the logo, laughing at it. I've never seen that before about any team logo.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shows how little we pay attention to other logos. I didn't think it was different as well.
I've always liked logos and uniforms, and though I don't like the chargers I've always liked their logo/unis.

It highlights how bad the rams LA logo is as people are talking so much about it. There are threads everywhere about the logo, laughing at it. I've never seen that before about any team logo.
Agreed. I think that their FO knows this too.
49f4331.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The
c
h
a
r
g
e
r
s
just pointed and laughed at the Rams and showed them how it’s done.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The
c
h
a
r
g
e
r
s
just pointed and laughed at the Rams and showed them how it’s done.

They learnt from past experience. Didn't they try to change their logo when they moved to LA?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
So the Rams need their jersies and the Chargers need the Rams helmets? Maybe this could warm the bed of Spanos and Stan.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
The L (ance) A (lworth) Chargers

Looks pretty good