Spruce and Coop still DNP

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm somewhat more concerned about Gaines than either of the rookie wr's.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hopefully they will be ready in week 3 against the Buccaneers and with Jared Goff calling signals as the LA Ram field General for many years to come.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Damn, how bad could Spruce's knee have been?? He was walking like normal after the game ... sheesh.

:sick:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Spruce was supposed to be 1-2 out and come back during final preseason game. yet still around a month later. Love how Fisher glosses over the fine print.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
True, but we already know this is not an ACL tear ... it's just frustrating as hell.

Agreed. I definitely wasn't implying Spruce tore his ACL or that his season was at risk. Just saying that injuries can often be pretty bad despite not looking overly serious.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Yeah, after watching the Sensabaugh/Joyner express, I'm more concerned about Gaines

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Surely they won't trot out sensabaugh again. Surely. I will lose all respect for the coaches, if that's even possible.