Sports Lab: Rams Cheerleaders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Damn I loved the 70's.

View attachment 12772

What ever happened to women's lib for god's sake? I could listen to the screeching for hours in trade. Do I need to pin on a ribbon or something to bring it back?
Looking very closely at this photo, it appears, it was very cold at the Coliseum on this day!:D

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Are any/all of the Rams cheerleaders moving to LA with the team or will their be a whole new bunch?

If the Rams are smart they'll reload the squad with the endless model types that are pursuing acting careers in Hollywood. Do that and give out sideline passes to the stars like USC did when Carroll was running things.

That kind of stuff would put the team in a great spot in today's social media world. Make that sideline the place to be like courtside at Lakers games used to be!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
AJUb5Y8iSF2cj6laXjEJ_j9.gif

View: http://www.therams.com/videos/videos/Rams-Cheer-Workshop-Feature/9ba455b5-31fb-48fb-8367-05907231feef

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Looks like they edited their tweet to crop the image a little. But here it is full size....

841b9bddef264cd491cb1797d93a1efc_zpsfftr2pwe.jpg