1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sporting News: Report: NFL's allegedly illegal drug distribution has DEA's attention

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC' started by Akrasian, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Stranger How big is infinity?

should i blame you for destroying your health by eating things that will kill you, like apples, bread, soy, beef, milk?

what, you don't know how bad these things are for us, and how the food industry has turned them into poisons.... shame on you. i should blame u for increasing my taxes via health insurance costs. (blue font)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  2. Stranger How big is infinity?

the union and its leadership are pieces of crap.

3. Stranger How big is infinity?

no diff than goodhell, just a diff face.

rhinobean likes this.
  4. Stranger How big is infinity?

tell me what do u eat on a daily basis and I'll tell u what diseases u are going to get. u want me show u your post again after you've contracted those diseases?

then we'll see how tough the talk is.

5. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

I eat Chinese food with extra msg and tortillas made with lard..

6. Robocop Active Member

yes buddy I am very well aware of how criminally low our FDA standards are in this country compared to those in Europe (many US brands change ingredients to make them pass higher standards in Europe then put tar and styrofoam ingredients in our prepackaged crap). Thats why its a pain in the ass grocery shopping and I'm not rich so I cant go drop 500 bucks at an organic health food store. Im a personal trainer I know a decent amount about health. And thank you for making my exact point! these men know just as much if not more about health whether its food or drugs they're taking. is what the NFL doing right pushing it on them? NO. is it being shoved down their throats? NO. is it their responsibility to know what they are ingesting or taking? YES! and if they aren't sure if the team doctor is on the up and up they have plenty of second opinions they can ask for. now whats YOUR tough talk?

7. Robocop Active Member

see YOU know what your'e eating lol. like Cypher once said while eating a juicy digital Matrix made steak, "You know what I've learned after all these years? Ignorance is bliss" .... but it could kill you.

8. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

If I worried about all the things that have the potential to kill me I would probably die of starvation.

9. Stranger How big is infinity?

my tough talk is that even the organic healthfood stores are rigged. You can't know the health risks unless ur a scientist, so putting these kind of expectations on young athletes is unfair.

How much of that soy protein powder do u consume, or advise ur trainees consume?

do u even know what ur consuming. I got $100 that says u don't.

10. LACHAMP46 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a truly american story, exploitating a sector of society that really can't defend itself.....most of these guys needed the money, and would do anything to play..

11. Stranger How big is infinity?

well, u could edumecate urself ;)

What is fed to the animals that produce the lard u eat? and I'll u if its a poison or healthy for u. Lard is actually a very healthy food, very rich in nutrients, which is why the FDA scares us off of it.

12. Ram Quixote Knight Errant

That's a lot of invective for one post. Are you sure you're not taking this personal?

I have my opinion, you have yours. Dude, chill.

13. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

I would hope the animals are fed the leftover Chinese food.

14. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

When you are at the top of the food chain, you get the toxins all below you eat/assimilate, that's why shark meat aint good cu dey the top of dey foo chain.

15. Boat Ram Recovering Lurker

16. Stranger How big is infinity?

If u weren't running the place I'd suggest we send u to the forum gallows ;)

17. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

I must have missed you signing up.. Sorry about that.

Welcome aboard.

18. Stranger How big is infinity?

sorry to let u in on a little secret, but the public aint at the top of the food chain, and we still get fed nutritionless poison masquarading as food.

19. Stranger How big is infinity?

moderating thru humor, it's a new artform. if u could bottle that someone would buy.

20. Robocop Active Member

hahaha i dont advise soy protein. they dont need extra estrogen whey works just fine thanks.