Speed bump

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEcY75K2z0U[/youtube]

Wow to infinity.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
:shock:

Holy shit...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I know I've seen that IED video before on TV - I just can't remember where.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Those guys were pretty lucky that the IED was buried so deep, since it was pretty big.

The worst were always VBIED's (car bombs)... They eventually would take big gas trucks and armor them up, they were huge. We had one where it almost took down our entire building, and probably would have if the driver pointed the nose of the cab towards the building. We had just built up a berm though that blocked his way the day before. If not for that he would have gone right up to the front. Damage was still pretty big though, took down a wall where most of the platoon were sleeping after a mission. Need to upload that video sometime. For reference point, if my memory is correct the tower to the left was 120 feet+.. 6 million dollar system, with a 4 million dollar camera. It was set up less than a week before it was blown up.

9h8b9t.jpg

Good times.

rammingu

UDFA
God bless our troops. Time to come home, we've accomplished all we needed to.

Semper Fi.