Special player

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought this would be a Donald video...

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Man I hope an improved line is all he needs to get back to playing like that. Todd's such a good dude it's tough to see him fall so fast.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought this would be a Donald video...

There is more than one.

He's now tied with Hall of Famer Marshall Faulk for Rams career rushing TD's with 58 in 73 games.

It took Marshall 99 games. ED had 56 in only 65 games.

We're talking HOF'ers.

On a another forum they're talking about dumping Todd Gurley.

It will be a sad day for me when 30 is no longer a Ram.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Give Gurley a strong proficient in run blocking OL & the Rams can get 2 to 3 great years out of him yet! Not to mention what an outstanding run game can do to help Goff throw his excellent quick darts.

We as big Ram fans might be believed that this current OL might make a big upturn in pass protection in 2020. In reality NOT likely to occur. They are just too green & inexperienced to accomplish that

However, there is no reason that this young OL can not be a very strong run blocking unit in 2020.

Last edited:

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
The biggest difference I see is better run blocking back then.

Also, what defenses are doing. You can't blame teams for prioritizing shutting down our rushing attack.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
No, but I’d sure like to see him used more in the pass game...

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
No, but I’d sure like to see him used more in the pass game...
I think once we get the running game rolling again, and they start defending play action and he'll have some routes open in space with the fake pitches and slants.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I miss that burst and top end speed. I didn't see it this year. Yes, run blocking was not consistently great, but, he seemed to only get the yards blocked for him this year. In years past, he would create additional yards. Yes, I know he made some plays here and there, but not like he used to. Honestly think Henderson showed a lot more burst and making his own yards, on the brief carries he got.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of my concerns for Todd this past year was that his longest run from scrimmage was only 25 yards. I could be mistaken, but I think I have it right. We all love Todd Gurley and I hope last year was an abboration.