Spam that makes you say "Buh?"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
When you post here late at night, sometimes you'll see random ad spam. The moderators are pretty good at quickly getting rid of it, but it amuses me because it's just random word salad and a link.

One I saw tonight with the spam link cut out... and I quote:

You want a carrot okay what you take the next step up your confidence organic knowing that you want to go to the top look uh wrote exit hold onto and room you take the next step up you just view history which field and it didn't feel knock on Diaberine wood for the score is happiness and confidence and now you know you have the tools to help you copy you change your life line review every detect a next step up knowing that you are very happy and confident and you put your hand in hand around cape ready for the next step that one too history fire ways of peaks from marlin right she take for the next step up holding on to the handout completely silent go on occurred history for uh mark one sixth hold on to the handout intact next hip-hop and you just have it's since of happiness just walks into your party and the anticipation Koresh in put japaninto.

Does that motivate ANYONE to go click a random link? It *might* be some kind of male enhancement product, but I'm not even sure about that. It doesn't even look like it one made sense in some other language and was plugged into Google Translate.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Deleted this one a little before the one above. Gotta appreciate the way this one starts though.

sitting on your face whether it's on you know free radical damage or commentsbreaking down you know stuff on your face from theingredients that are in an or irritation which caused information which leads to arm rate pretty much premature aging andwrinkles in you know the list goes on so so even ifyou do have that students are able to put I'm anything on I'd still
velour skin care
be aware ofthe ingredients in the products that you're using both skin care I and foundation wise and anotheringredient that really has a backdrop is mineral oil I'm I've seen a lot of different companies say that you knowfor you men Royals in the snack treating almost no I like it be arechemical or something and mineral oil goes under a kind if remainders

Boffo97

Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I half wonder if it's some sort of evil plot to kill my brain cells.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
"if you now to get too many Bra and then you can do 150 jumping jacks then you take it when many Bra and an even 200 but if beefed-up and after done a 150 steps you take it tonight I'm going to bring and his work at again want to play more time that badly at heroes that I work at a total of two to four times you going to do only one 10 a 20-minuteinterval"

I think he wants us to start a bra thread. I applaud this kind of bold decision making.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
This one deserved to be saved... it's hot!

what it's like ass and I'll tackle what it's like but small window how hard it is I think it’s awesome that June chaired enough to actually pothead body and his mind through that and you got a glimpse Vivabiotics at what it is like to be overweight and so I A applaud him for doing it I think I'll definitely be disappointed if I don't reach Michael 305 pounds is a lot that's more than around a day his face looking for her overhead nice see loll the here go arguably past nine days flies by Hannah yes is so cool to see how like the real Elis is coming I can sectors thank you your job on your neck and I all your clothes like falling off he it's crazy definitely it's been amazing cheese worker but often you know cheeses determined as I've ever seen their with anything she really is amazing Harare you ready for the lawn many us when he first stepped on the scale three months ago you 8414 once and I D the goldmines 105pounds in the last 90 days it's a lot away so when you step on the scale today reads 309 pounds