Spags and Flajole let go in Nawlins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
iced said:
scouts are involved in grading and the acquisition of players..

equipment manager just handles...well the equipment... and had a LONG family history of working there..
I know. I understand where you're coming from.

We probably shouldn't peel this band-aid off. We've *all* been down this road before.
and the scenery sucks.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
iced said:
scouts are involved in grading and the acquisition of players..

equipment manager just handles...well the equipment... and had a LONG family history of working there..
I know. I understand where you're coming from.

We probably shouldn't peel this band-aid off. We've *all* been down this road before.
and the scenery sucks.

HOLY SPAGSTIFF Batman, I almost missed another great Spags debate whilst coaching a wraslin' tournament this weekend.

What strikes me about Spags situation is that here he is losing a job as a coordinator , being accused by players on a unit that Stunk out loud of much the same sort of stuff Martz was accused of by other coaches.
As far as I can tell Jay Cutler is about the only player I've ever heard dish on Martz, mainly it's other coaches , on the other hand with Spags it's players, but ya know if players are sayin it coaches won't be far behind .

The two have one thing in common though the intolerable conditions of the Rams org. under John Shaw who ran the place from afar and allowed infighting to flourish .
That's enough to turn any marginally obcessive personality into compulsive behavior .

Glad we don't have to fight that fight again, Spags got to where he did through some form of competence and somewhere there is someone who believes in him and will help him get his career back on a good track.

Life is about choices,Spags chose to sign on with two bad situations he wasn't aware of, where you end is always a function of where you start, he had crappy starts both places.

I don't like the guys results nor a lot of his decisions but I won't go so far as to say he's a bad coach, that would be false, I just think we needed better and got it.