Spagnuolo Presser - 11/28 (11:03)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://prod.video.rams.clubs.nfl.com/STL/videos/dct/video_audio/2011/11-November/Spags_112811_Part1.flv[/flv]

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I like Spags. And I know that just because a guy is well-liked and may be endearing, he doesn't make a good coach. But the guy knows his stuff. He is just in over his head with too many other young and inexperienced players and coaches.

A solid training camp next year, HEALTH and a clean slate might do wonders for these guys. Yes, some players need to come and go, but for the most part the building blocks are there. Sam needs to assert himself as the true leader of this team and that will allow Spags too not play things so close to the vest. I think he is uber-conservative just because he's not completely confident of this offense.

No need to implode the team completely.... some cohesion and time to heal and re-focus--- along with a few more playmakers on both sides of the ball--- and this team will be headed in the right direction.