Sources: Bills eyeing QB Sam Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think Bradford is not only the best, but only chance the Rams have to make a post-season appearance this year...If he goes down then they have to make a big-time move to get it going in '16...I think they need to draft a QB this year and hope that he's ready by next (I think this year would be a done deal) if Sam goes down again... If he can make it happen this year, more the better...Any stop-gap move will be just that...I don't see any long-term solution in FA this year...Histrionic for : I think Bradford is the answer (Unless he's not)...
Agreed. Free agents aren't typically starters. There's a reason why they weren't starters on the team that let them walk, after all (most of the time). The Rams need to focus on getting what they perceive to be the best QB in this draft in their eyes and don't look back. It might cost a bit in the short-term, but we're looking for a long-term solution here. I know I wouldn't hold it against them if they forfeited a lot of capital to do it. It's not their fault that Bradford's knee got shredded. What can you do? And if, by chance, Bradford wins the starting job, keeps it, stays healthy, and the Rams benefit, then great. Now you have a backup that will be pretty highly coveted in the league. It's a win/win.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Agreed. Free agents aren't typically starters. There's a reason why they weren't starters on the team that let them walk, after all (most of the time). The Rams need to focus on getting what they perceive to be the best QB in this draft in their eyes and don't look back. It might cost a bit in the short-term, but we're looking for a long-term solution here. I know I wouldn't hold it against them if they forfeited a lot of capital to do it. It's not their fault that Bradford's knee got shredded. What can you do? And if, by chance, Bradford wins the starting job, keeps it, stays healthy, and the Rams benefit, then great. Now you have a backup that will be pretty highly coveted in the league. It's a win/win.
I can't imagine anyone wouldn't think this way, it'd seem to me the person MOST likely to is El Pescador ,if he happens to fail here , he may as well just retire to the NFL FO which is IMO where he's headed anyway.