Source: Bradford has torn ACL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Someone mentioned a curse earlier and if we sign Tim fucking Tebow I'll belive we are cursed

bluecoconuts

Legend
No to Tebow. Use this time to develop the youth, just because Bradford is done and the season is most likely over (just being truthful, it is baring a miracle) doesnt mean we can't get some use from the second half of the season. Get young players more playing time, Bailey etc. Let them develop more. Tebow ain't gonna be able to feed them the ball.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rabid Ram said:
Someone mentioned a curse earlier and if we sign Tim freaking Tebow I'll belive we are cursed

It will break the curse. Tim Tebow will save us...not with his QB skills but he'll make things interesting while we lose and then next year, the curse will finally be lifted! But no, continue to fight it. The Rams will refuse and we'll be stuck with an unwatchable team this year and another year of curse next year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bluecoconuts said:
No to Tebow. Use this time to develop the youth, just because Bradford is done and the season is most likely over (just being truthful, it is baring a miracle) doesnt mean we can't get some use from the second half of the season. Get young players more playing time, Bailey etc. Let them develop more. Tebow ain't gonna be able to feed them the ball.

Neither can Clemens. He has less than half the career passing TDs that Tebow does.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
What happened to Austin Davis? He's still unsigned right? or the other guy who beat him out?

…..

Legend
The only good thing about Tebow is that the ESPN Satalite Van with get assigned parking at Rams Park.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The Rammer said:
jrry32 said:
The Rammer said:
FML someone kick me in the groin..... p.s. Tebow sucks ass and if you don't see that you need to get your skull examined....

Tebow only sucks. Kellen Clemens sucks ass. That's the difference.
LMAO
touche

Thats only because Tebow is saving himself and practices abstinence.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ram Quixote said:
Dog said:
Angry Ram said:
Haters rejoice.

why??? why do you need to say this?

our f*ckin QB is hurt....leave the BS out of it.
He doesn't mean it the way you think. I think he forgot to insert the :roll:
And he was talking about another forum.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Terrible news. Someone will have to be signed regardless now. Clemens is the only QB left on the roster. Just sign some garbage guy to backup Clemens and ride out this season for a draft pick in the top 6. What a nightmare today!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Pho Kadat said:
The Rammer said:
What happened to Austin Davis? He's still unsigned right? or the other guy who beat him out?
Austin Davis is on the 'fins now.
I should say where the hell is Thad lewis?
Id rather have him at the helm than Clemens

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Rammer said:
Pho Kadat said:
The Rammer said:
Thad actually started for the Bills this year.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
X said:
The Rammer said:
Pho Kadat said:
The Rammer said:
Thad actually started for the Bills this year.
FML we are so F'd

Any chance Warner will want to come out of retirement and quit NFL Network? I'd be willing to bet he'd 'still' be a better option than Clemens

LLittle12

UDFA
Just figure out how to get Matt Flynn, everywhere he goes a good QB takes his job immediately.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
LLittle12 said:
Just figure out how to get Matt Flynn, everywhere he goes a good QB takes his job immediately.

Think he's a free agent

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Tron said:
Kieth Null come on down!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh good lawd. Just say no to Wolverine.

i

LLittle12

UDFA
The Rammer said:
LLittle12 said:

Think he's a free agent

I don't think so, I could have sworn that Buffalo picked him up. This sucks... The worst possible team to break in a QB against is up next. I don't know... maybe it is a good thing? Man.... not THIS.