Sounds of the Game: Relive the historic Monday Night Football win

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Can't lie my eyes got a little watery. This season still doesn't feel real...

JackStraw

Rookie
Man I love these kids. The national pulse appears to be rooting for them. Where I live don't see much Ram's gear and I've been getting a lot of positive feedback over my apparel.

This game was huge for developing a fan base moving forward. Historic win considering the consequences.

Now let's watch these kids get win a 2+ possession win for first time since SF.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Man - fucking Goff.
Seriously, thank you Les Snead, and you to, Jeff Fisher, for having the balls to go after him.
Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY (they can backtrack all they want, but all the pundits look like the idiots they are now), "mortgaged the franchise", "gave up way too much", "titans huge winners"... ad nauseum.

And that was before he played a game. Then he was put in on a clueless team, with dysfunctional coaching, and we all know the result.
We also all know what the conventional wisdom was, and they can all try to walk it back as much as possible, and/or deflect with the 'it's McVay", "he's a system QB", "great Oline", "Todd Gurley", "great receivers", and all the other bullshit narrative all they want, but as the saying goes, "the heart feels, but the eyes see true".

Am not an NBA fan at all, but know enough to know Kobe was known as the Black Mamba.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to the White Mamba.