Sounds Like McVay Wanted Puka a Lot Sooner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend

It sounds like McVay wanted Nacua a lot sooner in the draft than when Les took him in the 5th round. Then Rams got first round talent in an absolute steal in the 5th round. The moral of the story is talent is talent and can be found in all rounds.

Add in Avila, Young, and Turner with others showing legit promise and this was a huge draft.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame

It sounds like McVay wanted Nacua a lot sooner in the draft than when Les took him in the 5th round. Then Rams got first round talent in an absolute steal in the 5th round. The moral of the story is talent is talent and can be found in all rounds.

Add in Avila, Young, and Turner with others showing legit promise and this was a huge draft.
Evans, Davis....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Draft day must require immense self discipline. Got to hand it to these guys. Any player I have as a favorite I would always take at least a round earlier than I should.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Very true. But in poker you suffer just in the moment. Watch a guy you covet go off the board in the NFL draft and you are going to be enduring that dude in another uniform for a long time.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Very true. But in poker you suffer just in the moment. Watch a guy you covet go off the board in the NFL draft and you are going to be enduring that dude in another uniform for a long time.
Bobby Wagner.

I think it's gotta suck to see someone you covet get picked before you.
That's why you have to have complete faith in your system.. because reaching gets you into big trouble.

And the Rams have done a fantastic job with being disciplined the last two drafts, imo.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One of your most prolific posts sir & you have had many.