Sorry If This Is Already Covered but...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

muggmeister

Rookie
what the fuck is wrong with Notebook this time? No, I didn't misspell his name, he's more like a closed book or maybe we should close the book on him. If this topic is in another thread I apologize but what's wrong now? Just looking for answers. Thank god we gave him that contract extension he so richly deserved...$*#**%###%^#%^*^###$%$#^&*()&)$(**(^%#@@$...shit!

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Calm Down Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh goodie another thread about it :)

Check the pregame thread it's being discussed there. Usually where a lot of the stuff about injuries leading to a game are discussed.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
what the fuck is wrong with Notebook this time? No, I didn't misspell his name, he's more like a closed book
I thought it was a reference to the romantic drama movie, which would’ve been equally as funny. :)

I think we’re lucky to have Notebook. Guys that can fill in at LT functionally don’t grow on trees. AJ hasn’t been healthy all the time either. I think we need to acquire somebody before next season though.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I thought it was a reference to the romantic drama movie, which would’ve been equally as funny. :)

I think we’re lucky to have Notebook. Guys that can fill in at LT functionally don’t grow on trees. AJ hasn’t been healthy all the time either. I think we need to acquire somebody before next season though.

I don’t know why only Noteboom gets attacked. Jackson is hurt again too. Thanks for mentioning that. Between the two of them, the Rams have a LT need.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don’t know why only Noteboom gets attacked. Jackson is hurt again too. Thanks for mentioning that. Between the two of them, the Rams have a LT need.
That is what I'm thinking. Jackson so far is looking like an injury prone lineman too. We'll have to see how things go this season to know for sure. We don't have to wait to see about Noteboom. We knew that a few years ago. They seriously need to address the left tackle problem next offseason. I'd prefer at least a mid level vet who can hold his own enough times. And draft one earlier than later in the draft.

dang

Legend
The NFL is for ‘Non Fragile Linemen’. For all other linemen perhaps bowling or pickle ball might be a better option.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
That is what I'm thinking. Jackson so far is looking like an injury prone lineman too. We'll have to see how things go this season to know for sure. We don't have to wait to see about Noteboom. We knew that a few years ago. They seriously need to address the left tackle problem next offseason. I'd prefer at least a mid level vet who can hold his own enough times. And draft one earlier than later in the draft.

I like both of your ideas. I think the Rams should try to draft a LT early AND pick up a vet just in case. That way, if necessary, both Noteboom and Jackson could be replaced. I ve seen enough lost games because our starting OL can’t stay on the field. Injuries happen, but to the same guys all the time?

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Les Snead: Hey Joe we want you to take a pay cut. We just can't pay a hurt bag. Re do your contract and be our super sub, or were going to make a roster move.

Joe NoteBook: (inside voice) so I can still make millions in LA... Well Les what where you thinking payout wise?

Les Snead: 2 million on a 2y deal

Joe: QUICKLY send contract to my agent.. See you at mini camp, oh and Les make sure you have my equipment

Les Snead: no problem your crutches and knee braces will still be in your locker.