Soooooooo.... our headsets were cutting out?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That sounds like some mysterious Patriots type mess to me. Hmmmmmmm

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It is well known that the opposing teams have headset issues in the Patriots' stadium. I wonder if the Seahawks hired any Patriots staffers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Like I said before the game... THIS was the game Carrol wanted to win on the sched above any other. It was their Super Bowl and they damn near "Fishered" us. I wouldn't doubt that Carrol's slimy @$$ pulled out all the stops in order to help make that happen.

We got stuff to fix, but hey I'll take 5-0 with the league's best offense.

RamGod

UDFA
I also like how everyone in the league has a back of the end zone camera....expect Seattle. Just some dude in the stands with an iPhone. Moore step out of the end zone on that “TD”

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I also like how everyone in the league has a back of the end zone camera....expect Seattle. Just some dude in the stands with an iPhone. Moore step out of the end zone on that “TD”
Yep, and Gurley scored a TD for our 2nd score. How in the hell do you call that a TD and reverse it on that evidence. He broke the plane easily.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
How about the PI on Gurley to start the game? I mean, there is just too much shit to list. We still came out on top, and it probably made us a stronger, tested team, in the end.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, and Gurley scored a TD for our 2nd score. How in the hell do you call that a TD and reverse it on that evidence. He broke the plane easily.
I was watching the game on a slight DVR delay, at the time of the score I was behind by about 10 minutes. After the first replay I thought it was so obvious he broke the plane, I fast forwarded to try and catch up. When Seattle had the ball, I was totally confused about the score and had to rewind to figure out what happened....

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I concur with everyone the officiating in this game was abysmal and BTW, where was the call against Cooks? That was helmet to helmet and the most obvious and no call? In fact, if not for a defensive holding call they would have given the ball to Seattle because Cooks fumbled, just atrocious.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Just watched the game on playback - I didn't realise what was happening to the O - I now get it if the headsets were cutting out. Gurley broke the plane of engine before going to ground - and that hit on Cooks was so disgusting, I was shocked that it wasn't flagged and that guy ejected. Looks like they were aiming for Cooks and Kupp - it was purely disgusting the hits that they were throwing about.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Looks like they were aiming for Cooks and Kupp - it was purely disgusting the hits that they were throwing about.

Cheat shot Bastards led by the crooked nose leader in Carroll. Still waiting for the flag and ejection on the Cooks play, that is why the rule was created and nothing? Just ludicrous and I was screaming for the flag.

…..

Legend
The only thing about the head shot on Cooks is that Cooks head lowered more than the defenders head. I don't think it was anything more than a continuation play of these two players movements and could argue Cooks actually lowered his head into the other guys head. So I don't think it should have warranted an ejection but at the same time, there absolutely should have been a helmet to helmet penalty thrown in there. You just can't ignore that.

We haven't heard the last on this play. That's for sure.

Question I have....can replay be the catylist for an ejection? A flag? I seriously doubt the NFL would want to open up that can and allow penalties based on new views from replay, but replay influencing elections wouldn't be criminal to me.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Question I have....can replay be the catylist for an ejection? A flag? I seriously doubt the NFL would want to open up that can and allow penalties based on new views from replay, but replay influencing elections wouldn't be criminal to me.

I'm only 50% sure this was meant to be ejections. What a time to be alive.

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah definitely seemed fishy. Good to see McVay and Goff handled it fine though. We still put up 33 points and should have been at least 40 if we didn't bungle a few things ourselves. Good experience for Goff with us still getting the win.

Tano

Legend
How about the PI on Gurley to start the game? I mean, there is just too much crap to list. We still came out on top, and it probably made us a stronger, tested team, in the end.
I asked someone about that and he stated they changed the rule during the offseason that as long as the defender doesn't wrap his left hand around the receiver, then it is not a PI if the intent of the defender was going after the ball.

I can't remember if the defender wrapped his left hand around Gurley or just put his left hand on Gurley's back while going for the ball. Definite contact before the ball but I do not know enough about this new rule to judge one way or the other.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
The fix was in, but the Rams still pulled it out.
I really think sometimes that some games are fixed. It happened in the NBA (remember that ref scandal a few years back??), it can happen here. Faulty headsets, non-flags on obvious penalties, bad spots, etc. I think the 'fix' in this game was preventing another seachicken blowout in their own stadium, which would've sharply impacted ticket & paraphernalia bought by the 12'ers. The NFL -- and thus the owners -- can't afford blowouts. They need games to be competitive or they'll lose fan bases. They're already losing a lot of ticket sales due to streaming & pirating. Sure there's no evidence for this except what we see happening in-game, but it makes sense, and Jerruh's little trip with the refs on his party bus didn't help.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Cheat shot Bastards led by the crooked nose leader in Carroll. Still waiting for the flag and ejection on the Cooks play, that is why the rule was created and nothing? Just ludicrous and I was screaming for the flag.

It really was a disgusting hit, and to be honest, very game I've seen this year yes been in good gesture and good natured - but this game was dirty with players looking like they were being targeted - I still feel sick at that Cooks hit.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Are the Refs ever going to start calling holds on Donald. I'm starting to wonder if Goodell or whoever is the head of officiating has told the refs its ok if they hold Donald because he is so good he would probably injure every QB we played against if they didn't let them hold him.