Soon it will be time for the SoCal camp reports...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
The camp reporters in St Louis did a terrific job year after year and we will forever be in their debt.

The beat writers? Not so much. At least IMO. Sorry...

I have high hopes for the SoCal based beat writers. I think that they're off to a great start.

Which brings me to the volunteer SoCal camp reporters. I can't wait to see the quality and variety of the upcoming camp reports. They're my favorite part of the pre opening day offseason.

There will be no shortage of camp positional competition battle storylines, that's for sure. Truly a target rich environment, huh?

Bring it, fellas!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I've been thinking about this...Irvine is a hop & skip from here...I should be there Saturday, barring no unforeseen shit...Kids ya kno...

I wanted to ask, since last year, I had NO CLUE all that damn activity was going on...I need a plan...Hoping @CoachO could give me some pointers....on how to take notes..
Also...I'm thinking of looking at just 2 groups...like O-Line & D-Line....or WR's & DB's (since they won't have on pads)...or maybe QB's & WRs...

Last....I think I need some binoculars....they still sell those? Going on Amazon in a few to look at some types....

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I hope we do get some good camp reports as I will have to rely on all of you guys now. I actually have thought the LA beat writers have been pretty crappy thus far but they have never paid attention to the rams before so I guess it will take them a while.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Jack Wang seems to be at everything. I tried to listen to his Rams podcast the other day, brought nothing to fresh to the table rather watch paint dry. Hopefully ESPN hires a superstar to replace Wagoner and cover our team the right way. I have low expectations though, because it takes time to build up those relationships with key people in the organization.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I've been thinking about this...Irvine is a hop & skip from here...I should be there Saturday, barring no unforeseen crap...Kids ya kno...

I wanted to ask, since last year, I had NO CLUE all that damn activity was going on...I need a plan...Hoping @CoachO could give me some pointers....on how to take notes..
Also...I'm thinking of looking at just 2 groups...like O-Line & D-Line....or WR's & DB's (since they won't have on pads)...or maybe QB's & WRs...

Last....I think I need some binoculars....they still sell those? Going on Amazon in a few to look at some types....
I just Cleared it with the Supreme Commode ( My Wife!) "I'll be their on Saturday Too!!:yay::yess:
I just have to get directions, and particular's Parking and possible Fee's etc.!! I hope to see you their 'Champ'!! And any other ROD members around!!:D
Let me know who's definitely going to be their!!:mrburnsevil:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'll be a during the week, drive down then drive back type. Will probably start next week. Don't know what you're allowed to do there, though... Can I bring a minicam or is that not allowed?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@LACHAMP46
@DaveFan'51
@Merlin

And all others fortunate enough to be able to attend some of the practices.

I look forward to reading all of your thoughts, no matter how little or much you can share here. I like reading what your eyes tell you. Different style reports and different takes makes it very interesting for me.

I thank all of you in advance for anything that you will share with us here. Wish I could be there too.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can I bring a minicam or is that not allowed?

I think you can get away with it....
image.jpeg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I just Cleared it with the Supreme Commode ( My Wife!) "I'll be their on Saturday Too!!:yay::yess:
I just have to get directions, and particular's Parking and possible Fee's etc.!! I hope to see you their 'Champ'!! And any other ROD members around!!:D
[/QUOTE
rams
]

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Here's a link to the UCI rams training camp site, Dave

https://specialreports.news.uci.edu/rams/

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I will be at the scrimmage at the coliseum on the 6th, then at UCI the 8th and 9th. I have wanted to go see TC in person for quite a few years now, mainly due to @CoachO and the others that have givin us TC reports for as long as I can remember. CoachO has set the bar pretty high, my camp reports will be of much lesser detail, but I will do my best. Maybe I'll dictate notes to my wife so I dont have to rely on my memory.

Also looking forward to meeting some fellow ROD'ers. I'll be easy to spot, I'll be the older guy smilin like a kid in a candy store.

Will the cheerleaders be there? This could interfere with my ability to watch the players.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I will be at the scrimmage at the coliseum on the 6th, then at UCI the 8th and 9th. I have wanted to go see TC in person for quite a few years now, mainly due to @CoachO and the others that have givin us TC reports for as long as I can remember. CoachO has set the bar pretty high, my camp reports will be of much lesser detail, but I will do my best. Maybe I'll dictate notes to my wife so I dont have to rely on my memory.

Also looking forward to meeting some fellow ROD'ers. I'll be easy to spot, I'll be the older guy smilin like a kid in a candy store.

Will the cheerleaders be there? This could interfere with my ability to watch the players.

If the cheerleaders are there.... I'll expect a report on them as well. And some pics.

Thanks RamBall.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'll be a during the week, drive down then drive back type. Will probably start next week. Don't know what you're allowed to do there, though... Can I bring a minicam or is that not allowed?

Just put a Hard Knocks tag on your shirt and you'll have access everywhere. :sneaky: