Something Sweet About Our Schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Every year there are 2-3 games that I don't get to see on TV because the Rams and Chiefs are playing on the same station at the same time. If u live in the eastern half of the state then you get Rams. Western half of the state gets Chiefs. In live in SW MO, outside Speingfield 20 miles, and I wanna claw my eyes out when it happens. For the first time since I don't know when, the Rams and Chiefs do not over lap eachother on the schedule. I love our schedule just for that.

Of course if I could change a couple minor things about our schedule, it would be Seattle finishes the season in STL, for once, and change the bye from week 4 to week 9. But hey, at least we get time to prepare for the Niners. They're who I fear the most going into next year.