Some Things that are Going Right

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
In the midsts of this season coming unglued, there are some really great things happening that could very well carry over to next year.

-Random Lessons

1. Rams are not good enough to abandon the run and have succes unless in the hurry up.
2. Richardson can never be a feature back like we all hoped.
3. If you don't put Tavon in a position to succeed, he won't.
4. It's all fun and cute to not have a solid back-up QB until someone very important blows out an ACL...
5. Our OL gelled really fast once we committed to the running game! Those guys just needed to feast on some DL'man in order to come into their own.
6. Drafting Stacy makes up for drafting Pead. I mean come on, a home run 5th round pick is pretty sweet.
7. At least we know where we stand with Clemons, it's right where we thought.
6. It's so great to be able to be a run first team. Makes the passing game much easier.

-Questions I still have

1. Why did our defense suck so much more earlier in the year? Still shocks the heck out of me! They're playing way better, now.
2. Where would we be with Bradford? I say we win our last 2 but u never know...
3. Is there really any myster left in this season. It's looking pretty predictable...
4. just wanna look for what this team needs to be successful next year. CGI posted OL, S, and CB... that sounds pretty good to me. I'd like to get another good RB and a run stuffing DT.
5. Is WR really a need? I think we're just being impatient a bit... but it's not like they're maki g it easy on us.

I still want Clowney...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
^That title sux. I shoulda put "Arm Chair GM" or something...

V3

Hall of Fame
No need for another RB. We have ZS as our primary and DR as our change of pace back. At DT, we need a pass rushing DT. Spending a pick as high as we did on Brockers, he should be that but he isn't. Langford had a good day today but he's very inconsistent.

As for the D, they're playing better now because they're being more aggressive. It's that simple. Many saw it at the start of the season and even preseason.

had

Rookie
In the midsts of this season coming unglued, there are some really great things happening that could very well carry over to next year.

-Random Lessons

3. Is there really any myster left in this season. It's looking pretty predictable...
4. just wanna look for what this team needs to be successful next year. CGI posted OL, S, and CB... that sounds pretty good to me. I'd like to get another good RB and a run stuffing DT.
5. Is WR really a need? I think we're just being impatient a bit... but it's not like they're maki g it easy on us.

I still want Clowney...

I think the question needs to be, for #4, what this team needs to reach its potential this year. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the pieces are in place for this team to play better football than they have. The players certainly seem to think so.

Adding high draft pick rookies to this team will change nothing, in my opinion.

WR is certainly a need. Just not a rookie WR.

This team may just not be ready yet. It could be they can do a 180. It's just the sloppy BS play that makes me think that there are more problems than youth.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I still think we need a number 1 WR and LB depth as well as the above mentioned

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

-Random Lessons

1. Rams are not good enough to abandon the run and have succes unless in the hurry up.
2. Richardson can never be a feature back like we all hoped.
3. If you don't put Tavon in a position to succeed, he won't.
4. It's all fun and cute to not have a solid back-up QB until someone very important blows out an ACL...
5. Our OL gelled really fast once we committed to the running game! Those guys just needed to feast on some DL'man in order to come into their own.
6. Drafting Stacy makes up for drafting Pead. I mean come on, a home run 5th round pick is pretty sweet.
7. At least we know where we stand with Clemens, it's right where we thought.
6. It's so great to be able to be a run first team. Makes the passing game much easier.

1. I think they can be a good mix of run and pass. That's their best. Course you get behind you are basically forced to abandon their run game.
2. True.
3. He's def. struggling, hoping it's just rookie struggles.
4. I disagree...Kellen has been decent so far.
5. Agreed.
6. Def. not gonna hit on most of them, but getting Zac is awesome. I only hope he's that good year in and out; not just a 1 year wonder. So far so good.
7. See #4.
6. You have another 6. But yeah run game is as important as ever. QB driven league my ass.

-Questions I still have

1. Why did our defense suck so much more earlier in the year? Still shocks the heck out of me! They're playing way better, now.
2. Where would we be with Bradford? I say we win our last 2 but u never know...

I still want Clowney...

1. Don't know. They were facing good players, and Atlanta wasn't that injured as they are now.
2. Last 2 games, W. For sure.
3. Agreed, just run and play nasty ass defense.
4.Might need another back, Isaiah is gonna be gone, maybe a undrafted guy. Guard, safety, CB. Also a developmental QB.
5. No.

I'm not sure who I "want". Probably the top rated CB or safety if he's an Eric Berry type.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1. I think they can be a good mix of run and pass. That's their best. Course you get behind you are basically forced to abandon their run game.
2. True.
3. He's def. struggling, hoping it's just rookie struggles.
4. I disagree...Kellen has been decent so far.
5. Agreed.
6. Def. not gonna hit on most of them, but getting Zac is awesome. I only hope he's that good year in and out; not just a 1 year wonder. So far so good.
7. See #4.
6. You have another 6. But yeah run game is as important as ever. QB driven league my ass.

1. Don't know. They were facing good players, and Atlanta wasn't that injured as they are now.
2. Last 2 games, W. For sure.
3. Agreed, just run and play nasty ass defense.
4.Might need another back, Isaiah is gonna be gone, maybe a undrafted guy. Guard, safety, CB. Also a developmental QB.
5. No.

I'm not sure who I "want". Probably the top rated CB or safety if he's an Eric Berry type.

Really enjoyed your responses.

I haven't heard if there is an Eric Berry in this draft, yet. That would be awesome.

Number6

UDFA

Have they run the hurry-up offense since that game where it was so successful (can't remember which game it was). I remember they interviewed the players and they loved running it - the fans loved watching it - it was EXCITING football for a change.

But for some reason, Fisher is too stubborn to run it. Or maybe it's Shottenheimer. Who knows.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Have they run the hurry-up offense since that game where it was so successful (can't remember which game it was). I remember they interviewed the players and they loved running it - the fans loved watching it - it was EXCITING football for a change.

But for some reason, Fisher is too stubborn to run it. Or maybe it's Shottenheimer. Who knows.

I'd like to see Clemons at least attempt to run the hurry up. But I'm not sure he'd be good at it.