Some Rams-related Playoff Notes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sorry Haile, I took this:

from an earlier reply of yours and completely morphed into a diatribe about Fish. :oops: :lol:
Chippiness and Fletcher should never be mentioned in the same sentence. I frequently go off on tangents, cotangents and sometimes even cosines.

Reread my last reply with that in mind. I disagreed with the statement above of yours that I quoted. I would just ask you to think about all the times reporters, in just this last year, have questioned Fisher about all the penalties and then ask yourself what he's done to fix that.

Originally the discussion was Fletcher and him not being kept by the team. His poor play was what I was saying Fish could improve. Not sure how it went off course into the penalties the team has been racking up this year.

Fletch was expendable. I believe the decision to let him go was sound. If he had remained a Ram, I believe his play would have improved as a direct result of Fish and the other defensive coaches. That's what I was referring to.

As for the high number of penalties... That certainly does reflect on coaching. Fisher has stated that he likes his teams to play with an edge and through the whistle. We all know that. Personally, I appreciate that style of play. I do understand how it does not sit well with everyone though.

The youth of our players has to be considered when counting the penalties.

You say Fish hasn't been able to fix the penalty problem. I submit that improvement HAS been made. I also don't think the penalties are as big of a problem as many make them out to be. Our team just isn't quite able to overcome them like many others are able to... like Seattle who leads the league in penalties this year.

Anyway, I don't believe Fish deserved the shot you gave him no matter what the original topic was (Fletch or penalties).

Alan

Legend
Selassie I replying with:
A defense of Fisher.

It's my fault for going off on a tangent.

As for disagreeing with me about Fisher, that's one of the reasons why we have this board, so that we can discuss our differing opinions. I have no problem with you being wrong about Fisher. :wink:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It's my fault for going off on a tangent.

As for disagreeing with me about Fisher, that's one of the reasons why we have this board, so that we can discuss our differing opinions. I have no problem with you being wrong about Fisher. :wink:

I feel the same way bout you Brudda. :razz:

We at least have that in common.