Some positives

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Aaron Donald might be the best DT I have ever seen. As much as we fans have had to sit through, that guy left it all on the field. I think if he, Brockers, Quinn and the next guy up are healthy, he could destroy the sack record. Nobody can block him! Benny Cunningham had a great game. I thought the O-line looked decent, at least in pass blocking.

Tru is a very good player. Hecker is the best punter in the league.

That's all I got.

I hope Fisher gets fired. I hope we can re-sign JJ, Barron, and Tru. I hope that whoever is in charge next year understands the concept of locking up your core of younger players. I also hope that whoever is in charge realizes that drafting projects and only having a 3 year window is a bad idea!

My positive post went off the rails in a hurry gents!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I did enjoy hearing the 9er call during the game, and them whining about Donald. Also had some laughs as they were talking about how dirty the Rams were when their guys were the ones getting personal foul calls.

Doesn't really bother me to hear everyone talking about how dirty Fisher teams are. I like my team to be scrappy and mean.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Aaron Donald might be the best DT I have ever seen. As much as we fans have had to sit through, that guy left it all on the field. I think if he, Brockers, Quinn and the next guy up are healthy, he could destroy the sack record. Nobody can block him! Benny Cunningham had a great game. I thought the O-line looked decent, at least in pass blocking.

Tru is a very good player. Hecker is the best punter in the league.

That's all I got.

I hope Fisher gets fired. I hope we can re-sign JJ, Barron, and Tru. I hope that whoever is in charge next year understands the concept of locking up your core of younger players. I also hope that whoever is in charge realizes that drafting projects and only having a 3 year window is a bad idea!

My positive post went off the rails in a hurry gents!

Well said.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Year of the Ram didn't quite live up to what we thought it would be, but you're right; there are many positives to take away from it.
*Aaron Donald proved his rookie season was no joke. He's something special.
*Speaking of special, Todd Gurley is the real deal. A 1,000 yard rookie rushing campaign earned him a Pro-Bowl spot. Perhaps the most amazing part of his rookie year is that he racked up all those stats while missing multiple games.
*Tavon Austin had a breakout season for the Rams. He had 1 punt return TD, 4 rushing TDs, and 5 receiving TDs. Hopefully he will continue to be given the ball more next season.
*Trumaine Johnson had a career best at the cornerback position with 7 ints including a pick six.
*Johnny Hekker continues to prove he's one of the best; earning a trip to the Pro-Bowl.
*We swept Seattle for the first time since 2004.
Just a few things off the top of my head. This team may not win the Super Bowl next year, but we've got some pieces in place for the future.

iced

I laughed my ass off at those homer niner announcers - particularly the crying of "dirty" hits when it was their player that started a lot of the dirty hits, rams would respond, and then niners would retaliate again... lol even on their replays they'd skip the hit where the niner player instigated it.

That was about all I got out of the game. If Fisher is ever canned, that'd be the 2nd thing for me.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Just read PFF ranked him as having the best season in the history of them grading NFL players. Said he should be DPOY and is better than JJ Watt.

I know people take issue with now they grade but they're giving credit to a guy that passes every test imaginable, and I think their recognition of Donald as jar edging Watt says good things for their grading system actually.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The biggest positive from me is the o-line. They really improved as the season went on. Keenum has been kept pretty darn clean, and the run game has been solid (albeit aided heavily by Gurley). Once we get Brown back it should be even better. Same with Saffold, if we keep him around. For the first time in a long time, thanks to the offensive line, I am actually in favor of spending assets to get a QB. The unit is finally good enough to not get our QB killed and shell shocked, instead letting him grow and develop. We couldn't say that before. Any QB prospect would have been ruined, rendering the assets spent to get him wasted. Not any more! That is a huge, huge plus.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
The defense was a positive. Aaron Donald in particular, but we've several good defensive players

Todd Gurley. A couple of OLmen may be keepers.

Special Teams.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Aaron Donald is so scary good, and right now the only jersey I would consider for this team. The man isn't just the real deal he is more (and not even sure what that is). Not a Defensive tackle in the game close to him. It isn't just the talent - others have that....it is the intangibles...the work ethic, the teamwork, the leadership.

The only fear I have is what he will cost us in a few years to keep...he might be the first $25mil/yr non-QB.....

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Positives: Aaron Donald, Michael Brockers, Mark Barron, Tru Johnson, Rob Havenstein, Todd Gurley, Tavon Austin, Johnny Hekker.

I really like our rookie OL.. and think when they get healthy and another year of playing together they will be a solid group. Robinson, book still out on him. I'd like to see more improvement with him.

Even though we have a lot to do on offense, I think we have a lot to do on defense too - lots of question marks / free agents.

Big Willie

Starter
Hard for me to see the positive in this team based upon losing winnable games, investing a new contract in a QB before he plays his first real with the team, and the repeated issues that has plagued the team but still hasn't been fixed (WR play, field goal challenges, penalties, etc.)

Oh, I got one....higher draft choices.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I did enjoy hearing the 9er call during the game, and them whining about Donald. Also had some laughs as they were talking about how dirty the Rams were when their guys were the ones getting personal foul calls.

Doesn't really bother me to hear everyone talking about how dirty Fisher teams are. I like my team to be scrappy and mean.
Double Ditto's!!! Being a "HUGE!!" Deacon Jones Fan, ' Scrappy and mean may be a Bit Mild!!:rolllaugh::D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Best Players I have seen this year:
ON OFFENCE :
* Gurrrley
* Tavon Austin

ON DEFENSE:
* Donald
* Barron
On Offence there is still a lot of work to do, and I'm not sure we don't need a NEW OC!
On Defense, there is No Doubt in my mind we have the BEST "D" in the League! And definitely more depth than I think I have ever seen on one Team!!