Some musings from 49er fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... ay-thread/

AMENDOLA IS KILLING US

stop.gif

The days of the Rams being some dips**t pushover team are over.

More than anything, we have the Rams' coaching staff to thank for this tie. Fisher calling timeout with 1:13 left in the 4th is probably the only reason we had enough time to tie it up. Then the illegal receiver and delay of game penalties.

Gotta....gotta...stop Amendola, he's not just a big part of the Rams offense, he basically is their offense, he killed the 49ers on so many clutch 3rd down catches that it was insane. Take him away and the rest of their receivers aint s**t.

He [Rodgers] got torched by Amendola...over and over and over all game. 49ers need to figure out how to defend him before they meet in St. Louis in a few weeks.

almost feel bad for the rams if we tie.. they deserve this win
they did. they should have won it,, we did not deserve to win the game, we could not protect leads, the defense was soft and had no heart, the o line gives up sack after sack no matter who the f**k is the quarterback. missed field goals happen,, someone said this was not on the defense two hours ago,,, can you say that now with a straight face? an no i am not going to give them a break cuz they have been good so far this year. they had many many chances but could not stop the run, could not stop the pass,, the better team did not win and that was the rams. terrible terrible, blame the coaches, blame the players, i do not care but this s**t defense was something you would see at tinker toy tech

Lucky to get a tie. Rams should have won.

Both teams deserved to lose... So they both kind of did lol

Can anybody reccomend a website that will teach me how to fill in a rather large hole in drywall?

Ok. So when are the haters going to try to tell us there is a QB controversy? Oh, it already happened.

We can thank the rams and their penalties for the tie

Ass titties ass n titties

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Wow. I just read some of that over there. Their version of the PD. :bahaha: