Some J.T. Chat Highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
http://live.stltoday.com/Event/Rams_chat_with_Jim_Thomas_20?Page=0

hey Jim, is there any good reason not to see Austin Davis in the next 3 weeks?
by simdaddy 2:03 PM yesterday

I'll repeat. This is not spring training. This is not the exhibition season. You're still playing to win and trying to put your 11 best players on either side of the ball. Not to denigrate Davis, but he doesn't fit into the Rams' future plans. It was a desperation move to get an extra arm in for the rest of the season, and someone who knew the offense and could step in immediately if needed. Anybody in the league could've had Davis after he missed the final cut with the Rams at the end of the preseason.. He lasted one week on the Dolphins practice squad and that was it until Bradford got hur in late October. That should tell you something.

----------------------------------------

What is our record if Bradford doesn't get hurt???
by Ben S. 2:03 PM yesterday

I think the Rams probably win two more games and are sitting here at 7-6 instead of 5-8. Still on the periphery of the playoff hunt. But at least still in it. I think they beat Seattle for sure _ maybe by double digits. The Rams dominated both sides of the line of scrimmage in that one.

------------------------------------------

I believe you’d like Bradford and want to play out his contract and take a QB after the first round. Then decide what to go on Bradford’s new contract. I contend Bradford is injury prone and the Rams should look to make a serious run at a QB in the first round. This is the last opportunity that the Rams have with two first rounder’s to take the gamble on a new franchise QB. Why should the Rams wait until the later rounds for a QB? by Tony2:32 PM yesterday

I don't think they wait to later rounds. I think they'll take a qb in the mid rounds. If you use one of those first-rounders and take a new franchise QB, you're starting over. Is that really what you want to do _ start over? I'm not saying he's a superstar, but Bradford is the 10th-ranked QB in the league this year. Do you really want to just throw that away?
by jthomas 2:34 PM yesterday

------------------------------------------

If Bradford restructures whats the most cap saving we can get next year?
by John 2:38 PM yesterday

Bradford is not restructuring.
by jthomas 2:38 PM yesterday

-------------------------------------------

The idea of the Rams still being in the playoff hunt with Bradford must is ridiculous.
by john 2:38 PM yesterday

Why do you say that? Do you watch the games?
by jthomas 2:38 PM yesterday

-------------------------------------------