Some Highlights of the Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
On the Gibson TD it also looked like Amendola had shook his defender and was open for a TD had Bradford gone that way, so it's encouraging. I like seeing Bradford hit the receivers in coverage though for the score. The offense really started to look more in sync as the game went on (which is a little shocking since there were injuries), so I think they should keep getting better and better.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
bluecoconuts said:
On the Gibson TD it also looked like Amendola had shook his defender and was open for a TD had Bradford gone that way, so it's encouraging. I like seeing Bradford hit the receivers in coverage though for the score. The offense really started to look more in sync as the game went on (which is a little shocking since there were injuries), so I think they should keep getting better and better.
Turner replacing Wells was not so big a loss, since he played with the 1s most of preseason. You might even say the O did better once Turner got in the game. Not sure what I think about that.