Some good news...Golden Shower to the Lions!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im still bitter no one knocked his teeth out for that whole pointing debacle

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This makes sense because Percy Harvin is an ironman at WR/PR

you can laugh but his performance in the superbowl already made him worth the trade and money. he was the spark they needed on offense and special teams.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
you can laugh but his performance in the superbowl already made him worth the trade and money. he was the spark they needed on offense and special teams.

They didn't need Harvin to get to,or win the championship. THAT'S how good they were last season.

A55VA6

Legend
So glad he's out of Seattle. Golden Taint was a Ram killer constantly.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am sad to see him go. I can't stand him and wanted to see him crying when the Rams D finally caught up to him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Now we just need to cockbock the reciver they want in the draft.

They will try to get Evans. If they cannot swing a deal then they will settle for Benjamin. They want what Mike Williams gave them for a brief time. Evans will be a bigger PIA for the Rams than Taint was. I just hope whomever they get, is a bit less Cocky.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
They will try to get Evans. If they cannot swing a deal then they will settle for Benjamin. They want what Mike Williams gave them for a brief time. Evans will be a bigger PIA for the Rams than Taint was. I just hope whomever they get, is a bit less Cocky.

Yea, I did hear that they liked Evans at one point.

Evans is going to struggle his first year at least. He can be straight shut out of games. And, I'm not sure he's going to be running good routes at all.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Rather he be in Detroit! They'll screw up and somehow not make the playoffs anyway! Afc would have been even better!

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
bout time the seadderall sea chickens had to start paying for some of these players there gonna be broke for years when all of these guys get new contracts.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Wow according to that PFT article. No, Golden, you didn't do shit your 1st couple years. I hate his former team like no other, but they gave him what he is worth.

Still unlikeable.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler

Without Percy, the Seachickens may have only won by 29.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
If Jenkins had just errrrr timed that jump better we would have never seen that Taint bullshit. Its like...Rams are dominating, Wilson scrambles and bombs it downfield to Taint w/ Jenks in position only to jump up too soon.....FML!