Some extractions from Peter King's MMQB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
St. Louis (1-0). Love the fact that Sam Bradford engineered three scoring drives (okay, one was a two-yarder) that ended in touchdown, field goal and game-winning field goal in the fourth quarter. Also love the fact that the Rams are now 5-1-1 in, arguably, the toughest division in football since the start of the 2012 season.

Defensive Players of the Week
Robert Quinn, DE, St. Louis. The former first-round pick, who had an excellent offseason and camp for the Rams, continued to emerge as a force in the season-opener. He sacked Carson Palmer three times and forced two fumbles in the Rams’ 27-24 win. The biggie: With 11 minutes left and the Rams trailing 24-21, Quinn strip-sacked Palmer, Chris Long recovered at the Cards’ 22, and Greg Zuerlein followed with the game-tying field goal.

Told you to draft Jared Cook, fantasians. Hope you listened.

<a class="postlink" href="http://mmqb.si.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mmqb.si.com/</a>

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Thanks for the post. SInce he changed his format I can't read him anymore. :oops:

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I guess no one sent Peter King the memo on Bradford being a below average QB.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
albefree69 said:
Thanks for the post. SInce he changed his format I can't read him anymore. :oops:
PK seems to be the only objective national media source when it comes to the Rams.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Stranger singing the virtues of PK:
PK seems to be the only objective national media source when it comes to the Rams.
I've always liked him too. Especially on MMQB. I wish these sites would stop "fixing" their formats. :pssd: