Solving The Mystery of the Rams playing up to competition in NFC West --Bell

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jarrett Bell joined Kevin Wheeler to talk about the Rams their struggles, the crazy ending in Detroit, and Week 13 in the NFL...and he tries to solve the mystery of the Rams playing up to their competition in the NFC West

Listen to Bell Talk Rams

Alan

Legend
I haven't listened to this yet but one thing I'll note is that we seem to play them well early in the year and not so well later after our usual amount of injures. Depth problem?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Without Quinn and Tru playing this weekend, Palmer might light up the Dome. Sims is not even close to the same level as Quinn, and Palmer will pick on Roberson. I hope I'm wrong, but I feel Sunday will be close only at the opening kickoff.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Nobody's close to Quinn.
And...I hope he does go at Roberson.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Without Quinn and Tru playing this weekend, Palmer might light up the Dome. Sims is not even close to the same level as Quinn, and Palmer will pick on Roberson. I hope I'm wrong, but I feel Sunday will be close only at the opening kickoff.
And some people was happy with letting Jenks go because we had Gaines and Roberson, Roberson is playing like absolute trash right now, hope he turns it around but it's clear that he's not ready yet

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Didn't listen but I'm going to speculate that the play vs Divisional opponents may have to do with familiarity and scouting (or lack thereof) Wouldn't put it past Fisher to have the simple ass mindset of thinking "hey, if we win out vs the division and squeak out 2 or 3 wins against the other teams, we might luck into a wild card spot."

Vagina-ball at its finest. The dude was hanging by a thread with me this season, but after some of the piss poor late game decisions this year, he can kick rocks. Playing for the TIE on the road against Minny? Unacceptable. The players love him because he's a good ol boy that protects the fraternity, but he's not interested in winning. I think the guy is allergic to success tbh. gtfo

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Didn't listen but I'm going to speculate that the play vs Divisional opponents may have to do with familiarity and scouting (or lack thereof) Wouldn't put it past Fisher to have the simple ass mindset of thinking "hey, if we win out vs the division and squeak out 2 or 3 wins against the other teams, we might luck into a wild card spot."

Vagina-ball at its finest. The dude was hanging by a thread with me this season, but after some of the pee pee poor late game decisions this year, he can kick rocks. Playing for the TIE on the road against Minny? Unacceptable. The players love him because he's a good ol boy that protects the fraternity, but he's not interested in winning. I think the guy is allergic to success tbh. gtfo

image_zps1eg4tsjk.jpeg