Softli out, Witherspoon in as Rams Radio Sideline Reporter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Cooool!!! He may done up but u know he loves the Rams. That's awesome! Fisher runs deep...

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I love this. I don't mind Softli, but I like Witherspoon's personality and how it fits as a reporter. Plus, he is a perfect insider considering he knows all these guys already, knows the team perfectly and has chemistry with them for interviews and the like. He's a perfect fit for the job imo, brings something fresh. With him and Casey Phillips, Rams reporting is going to be awesome.

Surprised to hear this though. Figured he could get a backup job somewhere at the end of camp.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Great move!!!! Nothing against Softli but this is a great fit.

FRO

Legend
I'm not a fan of Softli, but I hate to see him lose his job. I wonder if he is out at 101 as well. He seems like a very nice guy.

Irish

Starter
Met Tony a couple of times last season during camp; what a nice guy.

Hope Spoon does a good job. More often than not I am listening to the game son the Radio network because I travel Springfield and Kansas City to St. Louis most weekends in the fall. Love the Rams Radio Network in Missouri