So, will the ‘19 Rams be better than the ‘18 version?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Orrr, Mcvay could say enough privately to discourage interest in bortles because id rather have a inexpensive quality backup qb than a 3rd round comp.

If that got out, the Rams would never get a nice discount on similar free agents again. Better to pump him up and get a higher comp pick. Much, much better. Plus, there's this whole "integrity" thing I've heard of.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
If that got out, the Rams would never get a nice discount on similar free agents again. Better to pump him up and get a higher comp pick. Much, much better. Plus, there's this whole "integrity" thing I've heard of.

Oh, you thought I was serious.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
QB, RB & WR units sure look to be in much better shape. The TE & OL should be about the same but the OL will need to carry a larger overall amount of active OL'ers.

The DL with three true new NT'S will help improve this unit (Gaines, Joseph-Day & Thompson). The DT cadre of Donald, Brockers, Franklin-Myers, Fox, Smart & Copeland should be better.

Our Secondary lost Lamarcus Joyner, Blake Countess and Sam Shields replaced by Weddle, Rapp and David Long....appears to be a big improvement to me.

Rams parted ways with veterans Mark Barron & Ramik Wilson @ Interior LB'ers. Littleton should replace Barron & Micah Kiser should fill the void left my Littleton. Bryce Hager brings 68 NFL games worth of experience to both positions. Travin Howard is one fast LB'er who tackles everything in sight. Rams Rookies Dakota Allen & Troy Reeder will push the other two reserves. This unit will be better.

Injuries weakened our Edge Rushers last season. Fowler comes back to take his first opportunity to participate in the Rams TC & preseason. Trevin Young & Og Okoronkwo will be finally healthy. Justin Lawler is a very smart sound OLB'er. Ebukam should be done with his recovery from knee surgery too. All these under 25 yr old ER's will get a good dose of veteran all-pro Clay Matthews to lead this unit on the field. This unit should also be greatly improved.