So... Which Ram player will you be watching most interestedly on Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff

I think we'll get a decent feeling about how our season will go based on watching him this Sunday.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Sullivan, Whitworth & Smart - in the trenches on both sides.

Webster, Quinn & Barwin on D.

Goff & Kupp on O.

More importantly McVay & the Rams play-calling. This is what I'll be mainly watching (the first time I watch the game)

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Is TA even going to play? I was under the impression that he's still working his way back into practice.

I haven't heard of him being on any injury report, and would think McVay would have something cooked up with his number.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Rodger Saffold, I keep hearing this guy is really good. I wanna see it Sunday. Not like the Colts are the 85 Bears.
Connor Barwin on D. Just curious to see his pass rush skills.

WvuIN02

Starter
Not 1 player, just wanting to see the offense move the ball and look like it belongs in the NFL.

A55VA6

Legend
So hard to narrow down to 1 guy, because i'm really just so interested in seeing this new offense as a whole. My eyes might gravitate towards Kupp and Watkins though. Excited to see what they can do.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Goff

I think we'll get a decent feeling about how our season will go based on watching him this Sunday.

Here's where I differ

If he's mediocre with a few nice throws, I'm ok with it....he's still developing.

If it's multiple mistakes - turnovers and penalties, inaccuracy....that means it hasn't developed as we had hoped.

I do not.expect Goff to take over the game tomorrow.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's where I differ

If he's mediocre with a few nice throws, I'm ok with it....he's still developing.

If it's multiple mistakes - turnovers and penalties, inaccuracy....that means it hasn't developed as we had hoped.

I do not.expect Goff to take over the game tomorrow.

I want to see him take the game over tomorrow. The Colts don't have much of a pass rush, and without Vontae, their secondary is pretty weak too. This is a game where Goff should do quite well. It will show us a lot. If he looks average, it'll be a tad disappointing for me, but I'll accept it. If he looks less than that, I'll be worried about the season.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff

If he can't get his first career win as the starting quarterback, against this Colts team, then we have a big problem. His confidence and the teams mojo is at stake in this game.

Yes, he is still developing, yes it is the first game, but I really do think this game is gonna be HUGE for our season.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
1# Tavon.
2# Goff
3# The Gurley Man
4# Havenstein
5# Ogletree
6# Cooper Cup ( :sneaky: )
7# Watkins
8#Jamon Brown
9# Brockers
10# Mark Barron

I'm excited!

The right side of the Oline;
Josh Reynolds-his pre-season reminded me of the pre-season Willie (Flipper) Anderson had-and he wasnt stopped for another 5-6 years.As great as Cooper Kupp has been, Reynolds might turn out to have just as good a year.

RamsFan47

Rookie
Gerald Everett
I'm really looking forward to see what our 2nd round pick has in store for the rest of the league.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
O-line. Hoping Gurley gets past the line of scrimmage at full speed! All game.

If he has a big day and breaks a few big runs I might actually cry tears of joy.

Last edited:

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
On offense, Goff.

I need to see positive things from him today. And if he has a few miscues I need to see him bounce back. All the pros make mistakes, have bad plays, etc. But can you come back from that or do you melt down?

I'll be watching for that.

On defense, Quinn.

How will he do in the new defense? Is he healthy? Is he now on the downside of a nice career or will he become a force in this defense?