So.... When do you think we're playing next?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which game will the Rams play? (EST time zone)

• Saturday 4:30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday 8:15

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Sunday 1:00

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sunday 4:30

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Sunday 8:15

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Monday 8:15

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Prime time baby!

Game of the week!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The only time I didn't want was the Saturday late game. I don't have Peacock and I don't want to add another stream account to my budget. I already have too many. About 75 bucks a month on all of them so far. Seems like I'm adding a new one every few months.

socalrams90

Starter
The only time I didn't want was the Saturday late game. I don't have Peacock and I don't want to add another stream account to my budget. I already have too many. About 75 bucks a month on all of them so far. Seems like I'm adding a new one every few months.
Our game is too good to not put on primetime network TV.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So if we win along with the Packers we'd go to Philly or Tampa. That would be the ideal scenario to set us up for a NFCCG rematch with the whiners. Knocking them off twice in 3 years would probably give me a schadenboner so hard even a picture of Rosie O'Donnell couldn't soften it.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
schadenboner so hard even a picture of Rosie O'Donnell couldn't soften it.
monty python GIF