So what's your GAME lineup consist of?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Donkey Kong was the greatest arcade game of all time.
The end

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I've played every Final Fantasy to the very end and am now on Final Fantasy 15. I guess I'm addicted to that game. I like all the Zelda games too.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Games never got any better than this imo.

:oops:

517362C5-1CE3-4D02-B966-1D33D4DCEB2D.png

...my kids are driving me mad at the moment with the amount of time they spend on a game called Fortnite.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I started with Pong. When I was in 7th grade my younger brother and I would save up our allowance and on a Saturday morning, walk about forty minutes, to Burger King for an early lunch and then hit the arcade next door. That's a fond memory for me. We had so much fun. Eventually moved to Nintendo, I loved Castlevania but it was too short. Tetris was cool too.

I graduated college and didn't touch a game until I was 29. Running my own business right out of college didn't leave me much time. I was at a crossroads and a friend of mine introduced me to the Wheel of Time. I loved that game. It was a first person shooter that had 40 offensive and defensive weapons that could be used in combos. I would log onto arena and people would instantly quit. I owned the arena. I reconfigured my keys and had key combos for all of my weapons. I was a guild leader there too. I loved the community.

Then I transitioned to Dark Age of Camelot. I nearly quit when the grind to fifty was so grueling. A friend convinced me to stay and I eventually was a guild leader there too. @Merlin, I played on Pellinor server in Albion. My main character was a friar named Stosh. I loved that character until they nerfed reflex attack. I had a wizard, sorcerer and infiltrator. Those were some fun times. I played that game for about five years. I even met a girlfriend through it. I would never recommend that to anyone. After that I vowed to stay off online games. My addictive nature was not a good combo with the vast world of on line games and all of their content.

Over the years, games I liked were Sacrifice, Assassin's Creed I, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, and Injustice 2. I played to make my kids happy mostly, but I get hooked and waste too much time on them. I can't start any others. I am so competitive that I need to conquer the entire game in all available options. I get consumed with the challenge and have to reach a level of proficiency that allows the game to get boring.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Then I transitioned to Dark Age of Camelot. I nearly quit when the grind to fifty was so grueling. A friend convinced me to stay and I eventually was a guild leader there too. @Merlin, I played on Pellinor server in Albion. My main character was a friar named Stosh. I loved that character until they nerfed reflex attack. I had a wizard, sorcerer and infiltrator. Those were some fun times. I played that game for about five years. I even met a girlfriend through it. I would never recommend that to anyone. After that I vowed to stay off online games. My addictive nature was not a good combo with the vast world of on line games and all of their content.

That game was so good man. Once they created the battleground that had the one castle in the middle I would level toons in there really fast. Played Hib, used to whine about the asinine OP of dragon fang of said infiltrators, of course meanwhile I'd one-shot dudes out of stealth from range with my ranger lol.

Castle defenses were crazy good. Sometimes, when the balance was right, it was crazy intense like turning back an attack after they break down the door and storm the yard, or finally dropping the fort boss after a long siege.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That game was so good man. Once they created the battleground that had the one castle in the middle I would level toons in there really fast. Played Hib, used to whine about the asinine OP of dragon fang of said infiltrators, of course meanwhile I'd one-shot dudes out of stealth from range with my ranger lol.

Castle defenses were crazy good. Sometimes, when the balance was right, it was crazy intense like turning back an attack after they break down the door and storm the yard, or finally dropping the fort boss after a long siege.

I loved the big castle raids. They lagged terribly at times but we're so fun. Organized loot raids were just annoying, but early on the only way to land good gear. I used to run Stosh out into the frontier solo. Reflex attack was insanely powerful. Once at the gate I killed a ranger and two assassin's in one battle solo. I'd hit for 400 damage and whenever I was hit it was an automatic return hit that didn't interrupt my regular hits. Those little lurikeens dropped like flies. It was meant to make up for leather armor. Then the evade and dodge abilities made him even better. Throw in Sprint and self healing and he was hard to defeat. They eventually nerfed reflex and dodge both and tried to force the healer path with affairs. It was difficult getting into groups. I couldn't heal good enough, and dropped too fast with leather on. But I refused to conform. I just played other characters.

The last expansion that I remember had the scrolls. My sorcerer wasn't great in r vs r but ruled in farming drops. I would go into that map and grab a gorgon as a pet, then I could farm anything. They were so powerful. Then I had great abilities where I could supervise my pet. Once the numbers of players began to dwindle I would farm scrolls and sell them at the house. Most of leveling up I was always broke. Later in the game I was like a billionaire thanks to that sorcerer.

I never had the patience with my infiltrator. We had one in the guild that was insanely good, but I couldn't do it. I always seemed to miss my crit and if I didn't, my follow up hits were too weak. I should have gone with slash instead of thrust I guess.