So what are we drinking/eating?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Probably going to get a full strength Keystone Light 40 ouncer or two...I think I have some pancake mix and a half a bag of off-brand doritos AND I get 14.4 inch laptop view of a free stream of the game

LIVING LARGE!:rockon:

…..

Legend
T-bones today!

I just got done with a big pot of kick ass venison chile, but my gal won't eat it. Since I just picked up my deer from the processor yesterday, we had to make room in the freezer, so the T-Bones had to come out. win/win for me. Taking the Chile into work I guess.

And cold Yuenglings of course.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
T-bones today!

I just got done with a big pot of kick ass venison chile, but my gal won't eat it. Since I just picked up my deer from the processor yesterday, we had to make room in the freezer, so the T-Bones had to come out. win/win for me. Taking the Chile into work I guess.

Yuengling Black &Tans!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Not much here on the food menu except mash taters and gravy. Maybe some apple sauce and tapico pudding too (got the rest of my lowers pulled on Friday). Man @Dog vension chili sounds damn good though. That said, plenty of beer though. GOOOOOOOO RAMS! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Had a protein smoothie with pineapple and banana for breakfast.

Beer brats for lunch during the game.

3 racks of baby backs on the smoker for Victory dinner!

Heineken Light and Insurrection red blend.

RAMBUSH

Starter
T-bones today!

Cold yuenglings ? My god , they make that stuff couple miles away from me . Been a while since I tried one.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Probably going to get a full strength Keystone Light 40 ouncer or two...I think I have some pancake mix and a half a bag of off-brand doritos AND I get 14.4 inch laptop view of a free stream of the game

LIVING LARGE!:rockon:

I may end up watching on my laptop too. However my wife and I (she's at work) typically will watch it on our TV using this box.
View: https://www.amazon.com/XBMCMart-Android-Media-Player-64-Bit/dp/B06WP29NHV/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509903633&sr=8-1&keywords=xbmc+mart&dpID=51hpVA0vyeL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Well I worked thru the night at grand central terminal in NY 42nd st. Got off at 8:30am. Flight out of JFK 1:45pm to get back to LA for another customer. I'm wiped. So it's buffalo wild wings and Johnny walker till I board. Sleep away the flt. Keep my ears closed till I watch my recording of the game. More JW and sleep like a baby to night after watching a blow out Rams win.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
Honey pork roast, stuffed sweet potatoes.
With an array of drinks.

Enjoy all

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Made pancakes for breakfast :) And a couple spicy bloody mary's! Will be bbq'ing a tri-tip later on but it's a breakfast morning today.

…..

Legend
Cold yuenglings ? My god , they make that stuff couple miles away from me . Been a while since I tried one.
I learned about them when I went to Bube's Brewery, they talked highly of Yuengling during our tour. I'm guessing you know that one too. Was there for a mystery dinner theatre thingy with a corporate leadership class.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Made pancakes for breakfast :) And a couple spicy bloody mary's! Will be bbq'ing a tri-tip later on but it's a breakfast morning today.
Sunday's Huntington beach The best bloody Marie's 4 bucks Dos Torros. Worth a drive if. Do it.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
beer_95811.jpg