So what are the chances

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That the Rams end up on hard knocks this year. We're one of eight teams that qualify and can't refuse. It will give the NFL a chance to show off their new team in LA. It will also drive interest in the fan base. It seems like a no brainier to me. Whatcha think?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That the Rams end up on hard knocks this year. We're one of eight teams that qualify and can't refuse. It will give the NFL a chance to show off their new team in LA. It will also drive interest in the fan base. It seems like a no brainier to me. Whatcha think?

I like the Buffalo Bills because two Ryan's will make for great theater.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good point it would make a lot of sense. Even though i get all the distraction concerns etc.. i can't pretend like i wouldn't love it if the rams were on hard knocks. I jump at any opportunity to get more rams coverage

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I would think there is a good chance that would happen. The flip side would be would this add to the distraction of them moving and getting acclimated?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't like the idea simply because, with every thing involved in the team and players moving to L.A. and setting-up here, and families relocating it seems a bit too much to deal with! JMHO

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I used to not like the idea of hard knocks but teams have actually had better seasons after being on it most of the time I think, wasn't the Texans on it last?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hard Knocks is about entertainment first and foremost, so yeah from that perspective the Rams are an ideal team for it. Team returning to LA after 20 years, Fish in his last year of his contract and needs to win, Rams having so many big decisions to make with personnel as that first wave of guys that Fish/Snead added hit FA, them being a team that IS talented and just needs a few more pieces...

They will try to weenie out of it. But Fish would be great with it, dude has personality and coolness in spades.