So tonight and this weekend we are all Saints fans.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
According the playoff predictor if the Saints win tonight and win next week. We will avoid a first round date with the Niners and possibly host New Orleans for a game. Don't get me wrong i want to beat the Niners but i honestly don't want to face them first round. Especially after having a game against them in week 17. Should be interesting how it all unfolds

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Let's just focus on winning our games. The road to the Super Bowl will never be easy, and you have to beat the teams in front of you, no matter who they are.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Testing: Asshole Face Asshole Face Asshole Face

Ok. All systems are go. We're ready for some New Orleans Saints discussion.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I get where you're coming from BG, even though I sort of feel like the 9ers are an inevitability for us. I don't want them round 1 either but no matter how you slice this one the Rams are probably going to need to slay that dragon.

So for myself all I care about is getting into the playoffs with Kupp, Stafford, Whit, Michel, AD, Ramsey etc all healthy.

Playoffs you gotta be able to win different ways and what I like about this team is they can do that. For us the 9ers are as tough a matchup schematically as just about any other team, they just test the front and LBs more than the others. So whenever we get them is when we get them. And honestly I think when the Rams line up vs those fucks with everything on the line they'll be able to pull it out.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It’s always fun this time of year. You can find reasons to root for teams that you don’t normally like. Many games become much more interesting than they would be in the rest of the year.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
If they beat the 9ers in the last game of the season.. McVay has... "remember what we did to Seattle" to pound into their heads to keep them from getting cocky.

And... beating the 9ers twice in two weeks would kill that "Shanny owns McVay" narrative dead.

socalrams90

Starter
apparently us beating the Vikings yesterday helped them out a ton. Would hate to have to play them back to back regardless of who wins the first one.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Personally, I only care about the Rams getting to the Super Bowl (and winning it) so, I'm a huge Saints fan right now. Whiners are our absolute worst match up, especially playing them in back to back weeks. That's a nightmare for us. We will already have our chance to beat them in last game. For whatever reason, they have our number. A matchup with the poorly quarterbacked Saints in the first round sounds SO MUCH more appealing then a dog fight against a team that knows exactly how to beat us. Screw all narratives, give me the weaker and easier to beat opponent every day of the week. Not like we won't face extremely tough competition throughout rest of playoffs.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The 49ers aren't that good against anyone else. They're just good against us. The matchup in styles are where we have trouble. Our defense plays the bend don't break style. You want the other team to have to take more plays to move downfield where you hope they eventually get impatient and make a mistake.

The 49ers won't get impatient. That style is the staple of their offense. They'll gladly take it all day. Last time they were able to dink and dunk their way to the endzone with long, time consuming drives. Find a way to defend that short stuff and you can shut them down. Jimmy GQ isn't very good throwing down field. But it would go against our defenses style.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
apparently us beating the Vikings yesterday helped them out a ton. Would hate to have to play them back to back regardless of who wins the first one.
True but look at the Seahawks last season. They went balls out to win that game late in the season against us and they got bent over in that home playoff game by the Rams.

I fully understand wanting to beat the 9ers. I want it so bad it's ridiculous. But I also feel like if we go all out trying to do that end of the season we might get them again anyway. So why not rest our dudes and be as healthy as possible for that wildcard round.

Only thing that keeps me from resting starters in that final game is if the #1 seed is on the line.

socalrams90

Starter
Well I think even the 2 seed is as important as it assures our second playoff game is at home also and it means we cannot meet Green Bay till the NFC championship. If Green Bay loses any time before that we host NFC championship.

It sucks not knowing what result we want out of the Cardinals versus Cowboys. A Cardinals loss almost clinches us the division but gives the Cowboys the two seed most likely.

If we knew how the last week played out we would know what to root for this Sunday LOL.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
The Cards will lose to Dallas and our last game against the 9ers will be meaningless, so we will play our practice squad and lose again.
It always seems to work out that way!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If beating them the last game increases their odds of not making the playoffs I think we should step on their throats snd put a bad beat down on them.

You can’t go into the playoffs thinking it would be good to avoid someone. It’s a bad paradigm.

You have to be thinking it doesn’t matter who you play, you are the better team.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I’d probably prefer to play the saints too. Then again, that defense could be a huge problem to us - that’s one spot McVay hasn’t seemed to break thru against historically (doing good or even adequate against a great D).

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Personally, I would just love for the Rams to ass-kick the 48'ers two weeks in a row.

Whoop Ass Reaction GIF

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
There’s a 3 way tie between 2nd and 4th. It will likely be that way week 18, so we have to play for seeding. Being home for potentially 2 games is worth it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get where you're coming from BG, even though I sort of feel like the 9ers are an inevitability for us. I don't want them round 1 either but no matter how you slice this one the Rams are probably going to need to slay that dragon.

So for myself all I care about is getting into the playoffs with Kupp, Stafford, Whit, Michel, AD, Ramsey etc all healthy.

Playoffs you gotta be able to win different ways and what I like about this team is they can do that. For us the 9ers are as tough a matchup schematically as just about any other team, they just test the front and LBs more than the others. So whenever we get them is when we get them. And honestly I think when the Rams line up vs those fucks with everything on the line they'll be able to pull it out.
SOSAR, Merlin. Get your head out of the clouds, you flighty SUMBICH! ~ Merlin's Pops

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I just glanced at the Saints COVID list, not looking promising for tonights game. In fact, I do wonder why they didn't try and bump it to tomorrow at least.