So this picture happened...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
They do this after every game... no big deal. I thought Tavon traded with Beckham, not Mason though (at least on TV that's what they showed).

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Dez does the same thing. It annoys me, honestly, but this isn't the same NFL of back in the day where teams REALLY hated each other.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I take it as a sign of sportsmanship. These two have known each other along time as they've played a lot of ball against each other in the SEC. I don't mind it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolutely love Tre Mason. What a great pick he's been for the Rams.
Totally agree.
Remember how he pouted and complained when he started the season on the inactive list for the first 3-4 games?
Right, me neither.
Because he didnt.

RamzFanz

Damnit
After all the vitriol (not meant as a pejorative term, as it seems to be mostly if not wholly deserved) directed at Odell Beckham Jr. yesterday, I saw this picture on the Rams' Facebook feed and wondered what reaction people would have to it...

10858526_10153528567538484_4648881422589108249_n.jpg

They're friends. They hung out some the night before the game.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Imagine what he could do with a solid O-line. We wouldn't need to invest in a "franchise QB" or an all-star WR. Just run the ball down their throats, eat the clock and play great defense. Come to think of it, that's been Fisher's whole m.o. throughout his coaching career.
I thought we were on our way to doing that yesterday, especially after his first run went for 9, then his second run for 16. Then they decided to try a different method of moving the ball...

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I like it. In one way it shows that after a tense and combative game players from opposing teams can be civil, or even friends. It is like after the Seahawks game players from both sides joined together for a prayer. This is a game afterall, not war. I do not get why people are so butt-hurt about ODJ, the guy talked smack just like our team does, only difference is he backed it up and walked away with a W. I'm more pissed about our team losing and getting stomped on D than any other bs that took place, the taunting, the penalties, the announcers, the fight.
it's entertainment, and the players know this.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Many of the Ram players do this after the game. I see it on Instagram every week.

Tre posted that pick on his Instagram account and had the following message...

"Say what you want but this is my brother right here."

My take on this is simple... Frosted tips are gay.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
They do this after every game... no big deal. I thought Tavon traded with Beckham, not Mason though (at least on TV that's what they showed).
Tavon and Beckham did trade jerseys, it looked like Beckham had an extra. Andre Williams and Stacy also traded jerseys.

goosekilla

UDFA
Name
Jeremy
They are both really close and even hung out the night before the game. 2 up and coming rookies, I have no problem with this.

Wonderboy

Rookie
What's not to like? They were both top offensive (read: didn't play against each other) players on two of the top teams in the top conference in college football, they probably were both highly recruited and have known each other since high school. I love it and would do the same thing if I were in their shoes!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Many of the Ram players do this after the game. I see it on Instagram every week.

Tre posted that pick on his Instagram account and had the following message...

"Say what you want but this is my brother right here."

My take on this is simple... Frosted tips are gay.

You should try them.......I think you'd pull it off well.

Maybe we can hook up and do each others hair.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Never understood the hate for OBJ right now, yeah they beat us and he got a taunting penalty but even I thought that was questionable considering it was more on him being proud of himself that play. The only malice I saw was Ogletree roughing him after a nice catch.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
They look like they're having a good time.

I'm surprised Goodell hasn't fined them and band these joyous interactions.