So....the ball handlers..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
If I'm not mistaken, if we had to play tomorrow we'd start

RB- Richardson
Wr1- Brian Quick
Wr2- Chris Givens
slot- Pettis??
TE- Jared Cook

I know theres a little flexibility with Cook and Kendricks but...

Are we really going to go this young? yikes.

A55VA6

Legend
The Dog said:

RB- Richardson
Wr1- Brian Quick
Wr2- Chris Givens
slot- Pettis??
TE- Jared Cook

Looks like it. I really think we need to pick up a veteran WR. I'm not comfortable with Pettis being our oldest guy..

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
A55VA6 said:
The Dog said:

RB- Richardson
Wr1- Brian Quick
Wr2- Chris Givens
slot- Pettis??
TE- Jared Cook

Looks like it. I really think we need to pick up a veteran WR. I'm not comfortable with Pettis being our oldest guy..

Im betting fisher is waiting for nate Washington to be released from the titans and were gonna scoop him up. Hes a savvy vet that would bring leadership to this young talented group.

A55VA6

Legend
Rabid Ram said:
A55VA6 said:
The Dog said:

RB- Richardson
Wr1- Brian Quick
Wr2- Chris Givens
slot- Pettis??
TE- Jared Cook

Im betting fisher is waiting for nate Washington to be released from the titans and were gonna scoop him up. Hes a savvy vet that would bring leadership to this young talented group.
I wouldn't mind that. Solid player. I just think we definitely need to bring in a 4-5+ year pro for sure.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I bet that Pead starts at RB, and we are not done at WR.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Doc, so where do you think we go in adding a wr(s)? FA# ?....Draft#?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rabid Ram said:
A55VA6 said:
The Dog said:

RB- Richardson
Wr1- Brian Quick
Wr2- Chris Givens
slot- Pettis??
TE- Jared Cook

I'm willing to say this will happen 100% guarenteed.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
PressureD41 said:

I think we will pick up a free agent on the cheap, and we will draft one.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
DR RAM said:
PressureD41 said:

I think we will pick up a free agent on the cheap, and we will draft one.

Nate Washington on the cheap
Austin #16 in the draft

That is my prediction

bluecoconuts

Legend
We'll draft one or even two. If Austin is here at 16, I think they take him, unless a no brainer is there or he's gone before that pick. Then at 22 probably Fluker or someone like that if he's there. Either that or BPA. Then there could be another late round guy, or even someone from the practice squad could compete in camp.

…..

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In response to the Pead/Richardson competition....

Does anyone think Terrance Gannaway has a shot? I havent seen him play, but I think his lower body is built like a tank.

I'd be alittle worried about durability for Pead inside the tackles.

A55VA6

Legend
The Dog said:

Does anyone think Terrance Gannaway has a shot? I havent seen him play, but I think his lower body is built like a tank.

1:20 shows what he's capable of. A few other nice plays and a couple TD's in this game as well. I want to see him in preseason this year though.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO7pobuutNg[/youtube]

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I would be surprised if Richardson beats out Pead for the starting job this year. And WR, is scary, lets hope we draft Allen.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
A55VA6 said:
The Dog said:

1:20 shows what he's capable of. A few other nice plays and a couple TD's in this game as well. I want to see him in preseason this year though.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO7pobuutNg[/youtube]

Wow, I had no idea he was that fast. He's way faster than Jackson, I had only heard he was a "power back". I would love him to be one of the three RBs next season. I don't want to draft one at all.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rabid Ram said:
A55VA6 said:
The Dog said:

RB- Richardson
Wr1- Brian Quick
Wr2- Chris Givens
slot- Pettis??
TE- Jared Cook

This makes a lot of sense.

I feel it's also worth mentioning that we have the draft as well...a stacked WR draft. I don't think we'll be hurting after it.

Simba

Rookie
Fisher loves Ganaway as player and as man (outfield, did you read about his fastfood job?Didn't You?).We chosen Richardson last year just becouse NYJ called his number before than us.And when Ryan cut him (in pre-season), we found to agree with him just after a few hours.I think next season we are going to play a multi-choise running game, without an historical starter.We can call them ... "Our 3 Musketeers" :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: .

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Simba said:
Fisher loves Ganaway as player and as man (outfield, did you read about his fastfood job?Didn't You?).We chosen Richardson last year just becouse NYJ called his number before than us.And when Ryan cut him (in pre-season), we found to agree with him just after a few hours.I think next season we are going to play a multi-choise running game, without an historical starter.We can call them ... "Our 3 Musketeers" :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: .

I think the 3 of them are perfect complimentary to each other Ganaway's power and speed on 3rd down will be awesome...

lasvegasrams

Rookie
two TE sets should be great for the rams. cook can be slot, kendricks run mid, quick run short, and givens runs deep. add that with dynamic runners in pead and richardson, and you may get something special. i am just questioning the lack of veterans on the field. maybe fisher wants bradford to be the unanimous leader in the huddle.