So no practice report from Thursday ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Is there no practice on Thursdays? I check the Rams web site to find no information. Are they hiding something ? I thought we had a member who lives near practice facility. I heard it dose n't rain in LA ( good for you guys ) we are racking leaves around here, so it's not like they had practice in doors.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Thursday is an off day on normal weekly schedule.

I seem to recall that Fisher is one of the only guys who takes Thursday as the off day...Maybe I'm wrong there..I've spent a boat load of time being wrong of late...My wife will concur, as it's been her that has continually brought it to my attention...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
No practice Thursday...but a lil bird told me Goff is taking 80% of the snaps today.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I seem to recall that Fisher is one of the only guys who takes Thursday as the off day...Maybe I'm wrong there..I've spent a boat load of time being wrong of late...My wife will concur, as it's been her that has continually brought it to my attention...
We must have the same wife ! So that's were she goes on Saturday nights, lol