So maybe that petition worked after all

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was talking to my gf about how we ended the Vino curse! And how we have more penalties than our oppoenet every time he refs. She responded "well maybe that's why he let the one call go". Maybe he was feeling a little gun shy? Oh well. SUPERBOWL BABY!

jjab360

Legend
My thoughts exactly. Don't think Vinobitch and co. didn't see the criticism and statistics to back it up and that it wasn't somewhere in the back of their minds every time there was a call or noncall.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had the same thought. They're in a tough position there. Penalty wins it for NO.

dang

Legend
Real time and replay showed it was pass interference, however, it is commonly known that referees purposefully call a looser game for the playoffs - let the players play. I saw several non-call face masks. All either side can ask is that the referees are consistent and fair for both sides. If they had called pass interference the final tally for penalties would have been Rams (8-80) and Saints (3-20). Put the shoe on the other foot and decide if that would have stood out just as much as the interference non-call.