So Kendricks V Cook 2016 (Just to change up the focus a bit)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
2016 Regular Season
Jared Cook
REC TGTS YDS AVG LNG TD FD
13 24 165 12.7 47 1 8

Lance Kendricks
41 69 420 10.2 44 2 20

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Well know, I'm glad you posted this. Last GB game the announcers made Cook sound like he was all world!

Perspective.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Kendricks has always been better then Cooks. Jared was the biggest waste of a signing. Lost us a few games.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
After Cook's first game i thought i was a genius signing ..... Boy was i wrong

When is the last time we had a great TE ?

Pete Holohan?

image.jpeg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
After Cook's first game i thought i was a genius signing ..... Boy was i wrong

When is the last time we had a great TE ?

Pete Holohan?

View attachment 17872

Man, I used to love it back in those days ... critical 3rd down ... you could sit on your couch and call it: Everett is going to throw to Holohan for the first down. Then the ball would be snapped ... and Everett would throw it to Holohan ... for the first down.

Predictability isn't always bad.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Jared Cook , I just wish I could be so bad and get that much freaking money and still have a job

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I've always been a Kendricks fan. He's just been used wrong like everyone else. He's been forced to be a blocker because he's jacked. But he's a talented receiver and he is finally getting to show it more.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Jared Cook's failure in Green Bay makes me happy. Don't judge, the hate is all I have left right now.

jap

Legend
Man, I used to love it back in those days ... critical 3rd down ... you could sit on your couch and call it: Everett is going to throw to Holohan for the first down. Then the ball would be snapped ... and Everett would throw it to Holohan ... for the first down.

Predictability isn't always bad.

Not only would Pete make the catch, but it was often an acrobatic one hander . . . sometimes in traffic to boot!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
All that talent wasted on somebody who doesn't want to be assed to put in the effort to make it all come together.

I can't understand why he'd rather pout, blame and push others around than try. Guess I'd have to be somebody who had everything handed to me at some point in my life.

RAMBUSH

Starter
2016 Regular Season
Jared Cook
13 24 165 12.7 47 1 8

Lance Kendricks
41 69 420 10.2 44 2 20
So what do you think ? Kendricks scores one or two touchdown today against the cheats? I say Gurley scores 2 and kendricks 1 .

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Jared Cook's been injured (high ankle sprain)... I look at the false starts, the drops, the silly fumbles...What's Kendricks excuse again???

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kendricks is having his best season IMO. If we had a speedy receiving TE Kendricks would be the perfect compliment.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Kendricks is a better blocker than pass catcher. Cook... bad at everything. I take neither.

RamWoodie

Legend
Both guys are capable TEs. The Rams NEVER used Cook as the weapon he could have been. Cook also had a soft shell, and couldn't take the fan criticism.

Another guy the Rams brought in but lacked the offensive "know how" to make use of him.

It remains the case with Kendricks too! That guy can be doing much more...but the Rams simply don't have the offensive acumen to get the most out of him.

At least they have used him more though...even though most times he's a "check down" guy.

Put Britt, Quick, and Kendricks on the Pats and watch the difference...

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lance (sun in my eyes ) Kendricks is not very good .