So in What Quarter Will the Rosen Era Begin?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

In What Quarter Will the Rosen Era Begin? (Cards @ Rams)

• 1st Quarter- Cards Oline REALLY Blows

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • 2nd Quarter - Cards Oline Kinda Sucks

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • 3rd Quarter - Cards Oline Sorta Blows

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • 4th Quarter - In junk time, Sam ziggs, when he should have zagged (Oh, and the Oline still BLOWS)

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No, I'm not calling for Sam getting injured. Yet, the Cardinals have a knack for picking injury prone QB's and ignoring their Oline. Sam should skip this game, because the Cardinal's Oline can't protect him from Suh, Donald, Brockers, and...hell, everyone else blitzing the QB.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For the Cards' sake, I hope the question shouldn't be "in what quarter does the rosen era end?"

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
For the Cards' sake, I hope the question shouldn't be "in what quarter does the rosen era end?"
I was just reading the Arizona Sports Fan Network, and a guy predicted that Sam would be out by the 2nd quarter. I was going to link this thread, but figured my doing that would be considered trolling...lol
Q4Ft3hi.png

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I think Sam comes out for warm ups and looks across the field at a crazy eyed Suh and a drooling Donald staring him down... and says to himself "awe hell no" and suddenly collapses in a heap, grabbing his knee.

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Maybe this is the last 16 years talking (or more really, the last 28 years minus 1999-2001), but every time it looks like we should blow the other team out, it's a close game.

Shouldn't be and it looks like the perfect game for our DL to feast.

I dunno why, but I'm a little anxious about this game. I'm confident we win, but have no feeling for the score.

TexasRam

Legend
i have mid 3rd quarter. when he has to stand back there longer and throw down the field at which time he goes down to injury and big bird straps it on.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Raiders have a good interior o line ..the cardinals do not . I can see a 5+ sack day, dont want to see sam get hurt but i think Rosen comes in after the half .

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In another thread I put the over/under for Bradford pass attempts at 10...

Tano

Legend
Maybe this is the last 16 years talking (or more really, the last 28 years minus 1999-2001), but every time it looks like we should blow the other team out, it's a close game.

Shouldn't be and it looks like the perfect game for our DL to feast.

I dunno why, but I'm a little anxious about this game. I'm confident we win, but have no feeling for the score.
Yeah but this is the McVay era now and other than the first 49er game last year, he blows out teams we are supposed to blow out:yess:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I figure the start of the 3rd Quarter Bradford will try to move within the pocket and be sandwiched by JFM & Suh and will be carried off the field....Enter Rosen, who will throw a pick 6, but at the towards the end of the game will throw his first TD Pass to David Johnson so Fantasy Participants can feel better about drafted Johnson way too early.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah but this is the McVay era now and other than the first 49er game last year, he blows out teams we are supposed to blow out:yess:

This whole winning thing is gonna take some getting used to...

JYB

Starter
Raiders have a good interior o line ..the cardinals do not . I can see a 5+ sack day, dont want to see sam get hurt but i think Rosen comes in after the half .

Raiders Interior is solid, but when the announcers were highlighting a few plays showing how well Osemele was blocking Donald, he was blatantly holding Donald EVERY time.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sam will probably finish the game but I suspect he will struggle greatly and the Rosen era will start shortly after the loss to the Rams. :p

Oh and btw I am still irritated they managed to get Rosen where they were drafting. He's going to give them some hope and this division is going to be very well represented overall in the QB department down the road.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
3rd quarter. The cards playing from behind will start to see the game slip away as the rams halftime adjustments against a mediocre oline kick in.

DeaconJ

Rookie
'Rosen Time' will begin when Bradford gets both legs snapped off....Suh gets one and Donald gets the other!:D

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Raiders Interior is solid, but when the announcers were highlighting a few plays showing how well Osemele was blocking Donald, he was blatantly holding Donald EVERY time.
200.webp

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

just on that, jj watt was answering a question on how he was held every play in week 1 without getting a flag. he said it's been happening his whole career.

don't expect the dline to touch the golden boy if they play the cheats.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
'Rosen Time' will begin when Bradford gets both legs snapped off....Suh gets one and Donald gets the other!:D
"Me and Suh, we play the Wishbone" ~ Donald