So I just got my first Iphone.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Any tips? I really have no clue what I'm doing hahaha

I probably should've waited for the next galaxy, but I don't buy phones all the time. Like that I can just put all my crap on Itunes.

Already seems sloooow as fuck for some reason though, and the signal is shit. Using the same carrier. :bummed:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:

Go get fitted for a sweater vest to wear to your local coffee house.

Seahawks.

(in O'Doyle's voice)
Andoid rules!

Sent via Tapatalk2.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Wise choice sir. I'm on my second iPhone and I shan't be changing device anytime soon.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Dude said:
Username said:

Go get fitted for a sweater vest to wear to your local coffee house.

Seahawks.

(in O'Doyle's voice)
Andoid rules!

Sent via Tapatalk2.

I was thinking more of a cardigan. I already bought a pair of glasses which I don't need, and am shaving my beard down to an ironic mustache. Do I need skinny jeans too?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
ScotsRam said:
Wise choice sir. I'm on my second iPhone and I shan't be changing device anytime soon.

Think I already pissed off the Siri chick

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Username said:
ScotsRam said:

Huh? My Siri is a dude! I wonder if you can change that. Have you asked it "who let the dogs out" yet?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
I was thinking more of a cardigan. I already bought a pair of glasses which I don't need, and am shaving my beard down to an ironic mustache. Do I need skinny jeans too?
You gotta be careful with the Cardigans. I don't think the yuppie crowd is going retro yet. I think something more eclectic would be in order, but nothing out of Ward Cleaver's closet. Know what I mean? Skinny jeans would absolutely be advisable though. The skinnier the better.

I wouldn't go with just a moustache though. You either need to have a very finely trimmed goatee with the moustache, or just the pointy beard part coming straight down the chin with no other facial hair. Once you think you have it all set up, shoot me a picture and I'll let you know if you're an Apple Guy yet.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
She keeps telling me something is wrong, I can't answer your questions right now. Phone is being sloooooow as piss. I haz no clue. Iphone experience may not last that long lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Username said:
ScotsRam said:

I've cursed at her many times... then she tells me "There's no need for bad language" or some stupid shit along those lines.

lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If the phone is slow, you might want to exchange it. A new iphone should not be slow.

I'm an Android guy myself. I have the Galaxy Note 2... spent a couple of hours yesterday customizing it... I love doing that every month or so.

But; kudos on your iphone. My wife loves hers and it seems everyone at work has one.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
CGI_Ram said:
If the phone is slow, you might want to exchange it. A new iphone should not be slow.

I'm an Android guy myself. I have the Galaxy Note 2... spent a couple of hours yesterday customizing it... I love doing that every month or so.

But; kudos on your iphone. My wife loves hers and it seems everyone at work has one.

Note 2 FTMFW. I get a chuckle when my co worker pulls his lil iPhail out and tries to watch videos on that itty bitty screen......

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Faceplant said:
CGI_Ram said:

Note 2 FTMFW. I get a chuckle when my co worker pulls his lil iPhail out and tries to watch videos on that itty bitty screen......

The Note is about as big as I can stomach for a phone... but, yeah, it's the beast.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Faceplant said:
CGI_Ram said:

I want a phone, not a bloody tv. I have a laptop for videos.

A55VA6

Legend
I love my iPhone so much that I will NOT switch to another phone. haha.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Real Techie Men use the Palm Pre, the only true Smart Phone :)

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Apparently Sprint and the Iphone 5 don't play well together. Being as thousands of others are having the same issue as me. Called Sprint and no dice. Said take it in. Going into the store tomorrow to have them check it out. If this shit continues I'll probably just pre-order the next galaxy why I'm there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
Apparently Sprint and the Iphone 5 don't play well together. Being as thousands of others are having the same issue as me. Called Sprint and no dice. Said take it in. Going into the store tomorrow to have them check it out. If this shit continues I'll probably just pre-order the next galaxy why I'm there.
Well that sucks, dude.
Nothing pisses me off more than taking home a piece of electronics and having it crap out in the first day.
That happened to me and a PS3 I bought a couple years ago. 10 minutes after opening it.

angry-devito_zpsbbe0f97c.gif

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
It sucks, but at least it's not something popping up after the "14 days." My other phone went to shit, and I really need a reliable phone this upcoming Thurs-Sat. Idk what I'm gonna do cause that new galaxy doesn't come out till Fri, and I'm out of town. Just take my chances with my old phone I guess. :bummed:

Fuck it. :tooth:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
It sucks, but at least it's not something popping up after the "14 days." My other phone went to shit, and I really need a reliable phone this upcoming Thurs-Sat. Idk what I'm gonna do cause that new galaxy doesn't come out till Fri, and I'm out of town. Just take my chances with my old phone I guess. :bummed:

Fuck it. :tooth:
That's pretty fucking interesting right there.

I tweeted it and facebooked it. :dancin: