So I have to go to an ugly sweater party tonight.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
......but at least I am reppin!! Wife got me this without even telling me. $65....for that hideous thing. Fuck you Goodell.

Attachments

• Ugly2.jpg
    Ugly2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 216

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I don't understand the Ugly Sweater party theme but then again, I'm not one that gets all excited about doing something so that a picture can be taken and put on Facebook. Irregardless, have fun!!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
......but at least I am reppin!! Wife got me this without even telling me. $65....for that hideous thing. freak you Goodell.

Dude you HAVE to post a pic of yourself in that vomit inducing garment. It's so ugly it's beautiful.

ugly-dog_o_1899997.jpg

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If u can believe it, there is a buddy of mine in a fucking identical Broncos sweater. His first words to me were "you fuggin killed us dude". Lolz. Pics forthcoming...

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
If u can believe it, there is a buddy of mine in a freaking identical Broncos sweater. His first words to me were "you fuggin killed us dude". Lolz. Pics forthcoming...
They have ugly sweaters for all the teams in the same basic design, just colors and logos change.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
They have ugly sweaters for all the teams in the same basic design, just colors and logos change.
I get that, just crazy that another moron had the same idea. Good stuff.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I would wear the hell out of that thing

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
......but at least I am reppin!! Wife got me this without even telling me. $65....for that hideous thing. freak you Goodell.

The wife and I are throwing an Ugly Sweater Brunch next Saturday. I'm still considering that one. Funny thing is, several chicks who are excited about this Ugly Sweater theme have already sent me pics of that same sweater... suggesting that it's perfect.

I'm still on the fence about it. It's probably going to be too hot to even wear a damn sweater. I'm thinking that I will just cut one of my old one's into a wife beater so that I'm not too hot and laugh at everyone else sweat.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
The wife and I are throwing an Ugly Sweater Brunch next Saturday. I'm still considering that one. Funny thing is, several chicks who are excited about this Ugly Sweater theme have already sent me pics of that same sweater... suggesting that it's perfect.

I'm still on the fence about it. It's probably going to be too hot to even wear a damn sweater. I'm thinking that I will just cut one of my old one's into a wife beater so that I'm not too hot and laugh at everyone else sweat.
I have another stupid sweater party next Friday night or I would ship this thing down to you, haha. A buddy of mine did the wife beater idea at the party this and won ugliest sweater, haha.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Better than going to an ugly party, I guess.