So I Got Banned from Rams Talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
All the snarky comments flying around took their role and I really didn't think I said anything too bad. I didn't even think it was moderated. I probably got reported from a certain group. Anyway, it was lame.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Good Work! I've never heard of any sort of moderation there so that is an extremely difficult accomplishment.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You're now part of Club Elite!

I was banned there too, but I went out with an epic profanity-laden thread. And even that didn't work because it went 6 pages.
So I PM'd Mike Smith and told him to get off his ass and do his job.

That worked. ;)

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hahaha

You're obviously out of control @mr.stlouis

(y)

I know, it's rediculous. :LOL:

I was banned there too, but I went out with an epic profanity-laden thread. And even that didn't work because it went 6 pages.

That worked. ;)

Well, I feel like I did far less than you! Rams Talk is a joke of a forum.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

That worked. ;)
I remember that very clearly. I used to post under sleyson88 and that was the best rant ive ever seen anywhere ever. It would.be amazing if you found it and shared it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I remember that very clearly. I used to post under sleyson88 and that was the best rant ive ever seen anywhere ever. It would.be amazing if you found it and shared it.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy....

I remember you.

I once got banned for spamming the board, posted a grand total of zero times, that's got to be a record :banana:.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Nope. I just remember your screen name. Thought you were one of better posters there, FWIW.
Well thanks. It wasnt hard to be a top poster there thats for sure. I always enjoyed your game breakdowns(i think it was you) its unfortunate that so many assholes ruined that place. Thank god for ROD.

Athos

Legend
lmao.

It's a badge of honor getting banned from that cesspool.

I got banned back in the day and for some dumb reason, made another account. It was Shadow something or other.

I may go off on a profanity filled thread trash talking old larry to get myself banned. Probably not worth it though. All the bitches from that twisted Current Affairs forum wind up everywhere and are too dumb for satire.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I went back in there this week for the first time in months.
What a hot mess.
I forgot how many "attorneys" post there.

I was surprised my account was still open. I thought it would have been purged.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
After I came here to ROD, from their ( Thanks again @RamzFanz! ) I went back a few Times, I then TRIED to get Banned, But I guess I could get " Gross enough" for them! So I just stopped going!! No Talent I guess!