So how much did jerra have to pay the officials?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Every cowboys game I have watched this has been given to the cowboys by the officials. The picked up PI on dallas then the TD pass thrown while 3 of the 4 DL for detroit were being held.

I'm sure Stan could afford whatever jerra paid to get his team a shot at a ring.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
That PI flag that got picked up really boggled the mind... Huge change of momentum for the Cowboys.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've been on a flag soapbox... Game changing penalty calls that aren't clear penalties.

Hate it!

This was the opposite. A penalty flag, on an actual penalty, picked up changes the game.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
the NFL is making me sick. the corruption is so obvious but nobody cares. I should just skip the rest of the playoffs. talent is obviously secondary to winning games in the NFL. whoevers in the refs pocket wins. like I'm watching WWE

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
It's all about merchandise sales. Cowboys will sell more jerseys than the Lions, so the league gives them the win.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm wondering what the Lions forums are saying?

I'd be insane right now if I were them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks guys.

Man... I'm not sure the best team won in this one. Wow.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I'm still amazed at how you can pick that flag up and then not call the obvious holds on Dallas. Oh well smh

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Marshall going at it with Irvin on the call.

Winner = Marshall

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
how does dez bryant run onto the field (with no business being on said field) sans helmet, yelling at an official ?? unsportsmanlike conduct at the very least.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
how does dez bryant run onto the field (with no business being on said field) sans helmet, yelling at an official ?? unsportsmanlike conduct at the very least.

That's what I'm wondering too watching and listening to post game shows. Even the analysts are asking these questions.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan

Yeah, I was trying to figure out what the hell he was doing out there.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I think he was remindidng them that jerra paid for a win and the officials better not forget it.

rams2050

Starter
Jerry did pay for the win, with all those strippers and who-knows-what-else in his big Cowboys' RV when he was hosting the NFL's director of officiating during pre-season. Talk about blatant bribery. .. . .