So dry and hot here and looking forward to Fall like temps.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Been so hot here in east TN that our highs the last few days have been hotter than Phoenix, AZ and Death Valley, CA. Today the high temp was only in the mid 80s. Monday forecast for the low 70s with rain!

View: https://youtu.be/HmH4W8JOifg

oldnotdead

Legend
The weather where I am is better than where I lived in San Diego. Lowest its been is the upper 50's at night in the dead of winter. During the day it's never been hotter than 89 and even then it's only for a few hours at the peak of the afternoon in summer. Not a lot of rain. It comes mostly between Dec through March. It's perfect for my arthritis and asthma. Contrary to most my asthma is better near the coast. When I visit my brother and nephew in Tucson it's actually worse. Go figure.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The weather where I am is better than where I lived in San Diego. Lowest its been is the upper 50's at night in the dead of winter. During the day it's never been hotter than 89 and even then it's only for a few hours at the peak of the afternoon in summer. Not a lot of rain. It comes mostly between Dec through March. It's perfect for my arthritis and asthma. Contrary to most my asthma is better near the coast. When I visit my brother and nephew in Tucson it's actually worse. Go figure.
If you're at the Pacific coast and the prevailing winds are from over the ocean then the allergen load is far less. Tucson is inland and even though very dry there are still allergens picked up over land.

tempests

Hall of Fame
I'll trade ya. Send some of that good stuff up here (south MB, Canada) and I'll send you the snow we're supposed to get next weekend.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll trade ya. Send some of that good stuff up here (south MB, Canada) and I'll send you the snow we're supposed to get next weekend.

No Deal No Way!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's friggin cold here right now...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I put a fire in the fireplace a week or so ago already. Definitely cooling down here.

But, we are at PEAK fall colour right now. And it looks like a good year for colour.

We have a couple of ATV’s and my wife and I talked about a ride into the woods Sunday before the games start... Snap some photos.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I put a fire in the fireplace a week or so ago already. Definitely cooling down here.

But, we are at PEAK fall colour right now. And it looks like a good year for colour.

We have a couple of ATV’s and my wife and I talked about a ride into the woods Sunday before the games start... Snap some photos.

It was beautiful!

724FAADA-3E75-4005-9823-5C2620DD2C39.jpeg

BE833FD1-380F-487C-B708-849A342997E8.jpeg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
My neck of the woods finally got into fall weather. Fall weather is 80's for us. Leaves don't start turning till mid Nov/early Dec. Our summers go from May through Sept. it seems like. Never rains during that time either. Remember the old story when it rained for 40 days and 40 nights? We got an inch.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Took this one a couple of hours ago. This was a foot path I was hiking.

Beautiful time of year. I might go back out shortly, as we are just a strong breeze away from losing the leaves

49143F1E-664A-4677-AA35-952AC8CFAC3B.jpeg