So, anyone gonna....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I'm getting on that page. Watkins seems to lack that 95%-100% effort these other guys seem to give. I'll just have him run fades and deep posts all day and let the other 4 work lol
Yea, there seems to be a nonchalance about him. Sort of a to cool for school thing going on. Maybe I'm just nit picking, I don't know.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea, there seems to be a nonchalance about him. Sort of a to cool for school thing going on. Maybe I'm just nit picking, I don't know.
Nah, I see it too. Wonder if playoff football wakes him up...we just "might" (so I don't have to knock on wood) get to see soon

MachS

Hall of Fame
I got on him last week pretty good because he didn't respond after the fumble and played a really bad game. This week he came back and showed why he's going to be a stud in this league for a long time. Props to Cooooooooooop.

Last edited:

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Man...I almost forgot lol That effort play near the end was lovely. HigBEAST
Not to rain on his parade..but perhaps a defense like Seattle would have ripped the ball away during his second and third effort..needs to tuck it away..but hell of catch and run!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Kudos to Kupp!!!!!! We got weapons, EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Kupp on the season: 46 catches for 597 yds 54.3 ypg

Last 3 games: 20 catches for 227 yds 75.7 ypg

If Kupp keeps up this pace, especially with Woods missing a few games.

Projection based on the last 3 games for the next 5: 33 catches for 378 yds

That would put Kupp at 79 catches for 975 yards.

Oh, and he already has 3 TDs so I'm already covered there.

I wagered that if Kupp came up short of 50 catches and 800 yards, I'd post a pic of me in a Brady jersey.

Well, I'm pretty sure he makes the catch limit. If he stays healthy and projects as his improvement and Woods' absence suggests, then its possible if he has another big game for him to eclipse 80/1000.

I knew he'd be good, but for a rookie? He's been OUTSTANDING.

Honestly, if someone had said his season was 46/597, I think plenty of people would be plenty happy with that for rookie output. But after 11 games???

Yeah. Kupp's my dawg. And if he keeps me out of that Brady jersey, he instantly becomes a favorite of mine...forever!!!

And you all had to KNOW how SURE I felt to risk that Brady jersey pic (/shudder)

Great win today and on to AZ and a tough game in the desert.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not to rain on his parade..but perhaps a defense like Seattle would have ripped the ball away during his second and third effort..needs to tuck it away..but hell of catch and run!
Or maybe he bulldozes em all and runs in for a TD ... see I can play what if too

Ram Pat

Rookie
Love the bounce-back game. A few details.... coaching all rec to stay in bounds on the last field goal drive!!!!
Clock mgt was a MAJOR issue at the end.

Reno Ram

UDFA
I'll give a shout-out to Ebukam as well, looked pretty impressive on that Sack!
Both our rookies from Eastern Washington were clutch yesterday...