So about that Seahawks superbowl... just saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Just saying I'd still much rather be apart of the best division in the NFL then the worst one to ever. I'm glad those days are done.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wassup Tony?

NFC West teams combined
Regular season 2013

29-19 vs NFC
13-3 vs AFC
icon_eek.gif

18-14 on the road overall

Combined win %
NFC west .656
AFC West .578
AFC East .531
NFC South .484/AFC North .484
NFC North .453
NFC East .437
AFC South .375

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Just saying I'd still much rather be apart of the best division in the NFL then the worst one to ever. I'm glad those days are done.

May as well take whatever positives we can from that and when we sweep the SB champs next year it will be sweet, oops almost forgot when we sweep the previous years SB losing team too

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
What is amazing to me as I look back on it is how down we are on our team after this season (and I have been guilty of it many times as well) and the talk of "how bad we are"... "how far away we are" ... and yet I have to stop and and remind myself .... we were 9-7 ! Not 2-14 ... not 4-12 .... but 7-9 ! And we were 7-9 despite many injuries and shuffling along the OL ... without our starting QB for 9 games ...... injuries and lack of depth in the Def. secondary ....the youngest and least experienced roster in the league... and playing one of the toughest schedules in the league.

Guys ... yes we have many places to improve but ... damn ... we were really as much as anything else... UNLUCKY! IMHO, we are going to add a couple more pcs. to round things out and start improving depth. And we will/should be right back up there. Our division is by far the toughest in the NFL ... but it also is one that "on any given Sunday" .. any of these teams will be able to beat each other. We just have to start getting that depth built. The injuries along the OL front have been mind boggling to me for about 6 straight yrs. now. Battling through the injuries with as young as the roster is and shallow depth at key areas is the "unlucky" part.

We are not that far off. Our sky is not falling. We are close ... and I'm not saying Super Bowl close, but close enough that we could and should be vying for the division and playoff spot. If LUCK could just roll a little bit with us. I remind myself .. we were "middle of the road" record wise in the league. Not too shabby considering what we were dealt. (y)