Snoop Doggy Dogg on Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Well at least the celebrities are all against Fisher. It worked really well when they all came together against Trump. Oh wait.... shit.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I just lost whatever respect I had for Snoop. Who is he to use his celebrity status to spread further hatred and discord?

Clearly we need a no celebrities on the sidelines policy.

Dickerson may have been a great but now he's just a talking head.

Both of them should chill and try to do something a little more positive with their lives.
The Rams are loving this celebrities on the sidelines thing. All you have to do is see their Facebook posts for every home game. What is funny is that most of the celebrities they show are not even Rams fans.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I could care less what this freak thinks. Gang banger and thug. Hates cops and condones beating on women.
Snoop in NOT a nice person.

Just my humble opinion.
And I for one agree with everything you say!!(y)(y):fuelfire:

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
Have you seen some recorded vote to back up this theory of yours!? a lot of them are!
A few examples...Snoop was on their Facebook page, and everyone knows he is a Steelers fan. They had some rapper called "The Game", where his 49ers tattoo was completely visible in the picture. Then you have Britney Spears at practice, where she says she is a Packers fan. They need to worry more about the product on the field than worrying about the celebrities at their games, because if they do not start winning, there will be none there.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A few examples...Snoop was on their Facebook page, and everyone knows he is a Steelers fan. They had some rapper called "The Game", where his 49ers tattoo was completely visible in the picture. Then you have Britney Spears at practice, where she says she is a Packers fan. They need to worry more about the product on the field than worrying about the celebrities at their games, because if they do not start winning, there will be none there.
I agree they have no place at the practices or on the side lines. that's a big distraction!
I was just questioning the Fan count!
Every week on the local ABC Rams show (Approx. 8:30pm Sat.) they have a different Celleb. on that is a Fan. and then their are people like Danny Trejo (Sp?) and the Star of Modern Family who are huge, long time Fans. Also on Fishers Local TV show on CBS (Sat. at 6:30pm) they have a different Big Name Fan each week!
So there are a lot. to go along with the "Free Loading" Stars trying to Pump up there own image!