SNF - WFT at Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
WFT is playing like WTF.
They were getting worked, either way.. but you have to wonder how much worse the fight on the bench made all this.

Ron Rivera seems like a good guy.. but... yeah... not the answer.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I think you could round up 11 of US from here and we wouldn't do much worse than these losers.

I had a slim chance of winning my fantasy championship.... But my opponent has Dallas' defense and they have like 40 points right now.

Effing ridiculous.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I will say I believe the Rams can match up with anyone however the cowboys uncanny ability to turn turnovers into defensive scores is worrisome if we have one of those turnover type games. Typically as we all know you lose the game when you lose the turnover battle but like today you can still give yourself a shot if your defense plays up to their capabilities. I know there schedule has been a joke and they are in possibly the worst division in football but confidence can go a long way. In the end though I guess it doesn't matter who your opponent is inevitably it's "just win baby"

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a worthless game with Redskins fighting with each other on the sideline. SMH

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams once beat a team 70-0. Sorry Cowboys, I'm not impressed.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
So Ramsey will never get near 11 interceptions in 1 season because he doesn't get thrown at enough . So I know 11 picks is good but it's kind of a deceiving stat.
Yup, well Night Train Lane was a rookie in 1952 and QBs were definitely picking on him hence the 14 INTs. Some talent involved to get the picks of course but he got thrown at a lot. He certainly didn't get that many by them avoiding his area.

Also a 12 game season then. Should be asterisks if broken. Or at least mention how many games it took.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Kept waiting for Tony Pollard to go berserk with plenty of opportunities for backups and bad WFT defense but it never happened.

So I won my FF playoff game and it's off to the championship round...

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Yup, well Night Train Lane was a rookie in 1952 and QBs were definitely picking on him hence the 14 INTs. Some talent involved to get the picks of course but he got thrown at a lot. He certainly didn't get that many by them avoiding his area.

Also a 12 game season then. Should be asterisks if broken. Or at least mention how many games it took.
Diggs also apparently gives up a shit load of yards too per completion. Think they posted a stat about it after his 1st int.