SNF Eagles Vs Hags

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That Eagles running game scares me. Blount and Ajayi will gash our defense if we don't get our shit together.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I'm not real impressed with either team. Either the Eagles are playing poorly or the Seahawks prepped really well for them

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Proud perennial playoff team has the top team in the league come into their house. The media is all pumping up the new kid while talking down about the team that's been there and done that. Veteran team plays the game of their life. Follows it up the following week to a division rival at home and essentially loses the division.

It doesn't hurt that the refs called a BS DPI call on one of Wilson's moonshot hail marys to get Seattle a TD.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the Hawks have a lead or are close in the 4th quarter, the Hawks will win this. RW is a freak about comebacks, or rising to the occasion...Maybe Wentz is even more so, but we'll see I guess...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Any word yet on whether Philly will remain on the west coast following the game or will they fly home ?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ingram and Kamara are better. And we held them just fine. I’m not worried.

They had 123 yards rushing and averaged over 7 yards per carry. But Ajayi and Blount are different. They're huge men who wear you down as the game goes on because it takes a gang to tackle them. I am nervous about that. This seems like the type of team that could just run it down our throat all game long.

Ram65

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wentz isn't done yet. Hags defense is pumped up.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
key is to jump out to a lead. Pederson, like his mentor Reid, can get away from the run if you can get up on him early. I would expect McVay to be aggressive next week on offense in order to marginalize their run game by getting a 2 score or more lead.

LOL. McVay kind of has the same problem. ;)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes they're coming down the coast tonight. They're staying in Costa Mesa and practicing at Angels Stadium.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I’m just not seeing Wentz making throws under pressure.

And so far 9/13 45 yds???

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
They had 123 yards rushing and averaged over 7 yards per carry. But Ajayi and Blount are different. They're huge men who wear you down as the game goes on because it takes a gang to tackle them. I am nervous about that. This seems like the type of team that could just run it down our throat all game long.
I agree it will be a tough challenge. They’re a different breed. But I have faith that Wade will have them ready. The Eagles and Seahawks will be our most important games of the season. We have to go at least 1-1 vs them. 12-4 should win the division.

Ram65

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ingram and Kamara are better. And we held them just fine. I’m not worried.

Eagles offensive line is better. At least on pulling the OT and OG a Rams weakness in the run defense.

Lot's of yards after contact too.

TexasRam

Legend
So the eagles finally play an arguably good defense and this is what their offense does?

Hmm

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

mcvay is keeping his A+ gameplan for the eagles. used the just get by gameplan against the cards.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
TBF, that's a staple of our offense. McVay must have learned from Martz because he loves the digs and the deep over routes.

They did run the ball well on us. Wade just did an amazing job of shutting Brees down.
Didn't say they they were horrible, but aside from the one big run by Chamora, we shut them down along with Brees...